Did hollywood finesse barkhad abdi?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
his haters make me sad walahi he's a superstar

Ppl just hate him because he is an MJ but these ciyaals don't realize what it takes to be a former limo diver and next getting nominated for an academy award,the best acting role while you never even went to an acting school, that alone is a great achievement none of us can compete with, the kid is a legend mashalah.
:francis:

1585187278155.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Exactly people seem to look over the fact that was his first ever role, no way did he get paid that little for "The Pirates of Somalia" or "Eye In The Sky".
He was in Castle Rock last year he's doing well.

Beneath a Sea of Lights (post-production)
Caweys
Tyson's Run (post-production)
Aklilu
2019Castle Rock (TV Series)
Abdi Howlwadaag
- Clean (2019) ... Abdi Howlwadaag
- Caveat Emptor (2019) ... Abdi Howlwadaag
- Dirty (2019) ... Abdi Howlwadaag (credit only)
- The Word (2019) ... Abdi Howlwadaag
- The Mother (2019) ... Abdi Howlwadaag
Show all 10 episodes
2019A Girl from Mogadishu
Hassan

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Misleading title.

Can one of the mods or the admin change it to "Did God's Favourite 3,000 Year-old Tribe Finesse Barkhad Abdi?".

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Remember boys and girls (well, mostly the boys) even the most ugliest Majeerteen man, is still far more talented, successful, and richer than you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The article is dumb like Barkhad Abdi himself. My apologies to the MJ tribe, my reer ayeeeyo.

The article says he is age 28 yet he was born in 1985. If i did the math, if it is true he was born in 85', he should be 35 now. So i assume this article was written in 2013 when he was 28.

I actually see him in Minneapolis every time. He is married to a habar gidir lady. She is Selebaan. Very accomplished girl with grace, and robustness. But they are now married more than 4 years.

No Babies.

Istaqfurulaaah.

Trending

Latest posts