Did anyone else go to Catholic/Christian school growing up?

That thread about Nigerians leaving Christianity gave me flashbacks to my time in Catholic school lol

I remember having to hear the Lord’s Prayer over the announcements every morning. Bible verses posters in every classroom

The education was top notch though so I guess it wasn’t too terrible. There were a few other Muslim kids.

Anybody else?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Many Somalis go to Catholic public schools. I went for a semester. I noticed they are better funded than secular public schools. They had pools and air conditioned classes and better computer laboratories. Probably due to their lower enrolment numbers and higher per capita funding.

Many Somalis go to Catholic public schools. I went for a semester. I noticed they are better funded than secular public schools. They had pools and air conditioned classes and better computer laboratories. Probably due to their lower enrolment numbers and higher per capita funding.

serious question:
Are you reallly Christian or atheist? Are you gay?
Just want to set the record straight as I’ve read conflicting things here.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I went to a Church of England school and had to attend church. My school was 95% Muslim so the pastor always preached about peace and tolerance and not actual Christianity, seeing a bunch of hijabis in a church is the funniest shit ever

Trending

Latest posts