Did anyone else’s hair texture change?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
as I aged it became curlier. when I was young I swear I had 3a hair and it didn't have that tight of a curl. growing it out it started becoming 3c-4a and had a tighter curl pattern. Now I think my hair is damaged and might need to cut.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
im still amazed that hair texture has categories, before sspot i was clueless about 4c and 4a something. it's pretty fascinating :)

Mozart

You need people like me
im still amazed that hair texture has categories, before sspot i was clueless about 4c and 4a something. it's pretty fascinating :)
It’s all fake lol. A guy called Andre Walker introduced it because he wanted to sell a hair product to each ‘type’ of hair which meant more money for him. 3c-4c wasn’t even part of the original chart, it was introduced by others so they too could make money.

It’s all fake lol. A guy called Andre Walker introduced it because he wanted to sell a hair product to each ‘type’ of hair which meant more money for him. 3c-4c wasn’t even part of the original chart, it was introduced by others so they too could make money.
True and he said if you have kinky hair(type 4) you should relax it. It’s a stupid system but it helps when you need tips online you can just look up your hair type and you’ll find solutions.

Trending