Did anybody used to do this as a kid...

Basically I am from North Somalia, Burco specifically.

When I was a kid; me and my friends would Karati Chop the middle of our Bicep's in hopes that it would split and gain strength.

... If anyone out there used to do this... let me know, I will feel a little better about that ordeal.

Last edited:

When I was a kid; me and my friends would Karati Chop the middle of our Bicep's in hopes that it would split and gain strength.

... If anyone out there used to do this, I will feel a little better about that ordeal.
My brother did that to me he told me it makes your biceps strong he wasn’t wrong either I recommend it especially

if your a puncher or boxer Im pretty sure there’s some scientific evidence that it helps :salute:

Last edited:
Lol it actually worked though I got hit in the biceps and it helped my nerves whenever I punched 💪🏾
That means your nerves are dead and not responsive saxib, you should get checked out asap. It is one thing to be jacked and not feel a punch but if you skinny and don't feel it...:ummhmm:

Your nerve receptors are not forwarding the message to your brain saying you are hurt which makes you feel normal. It is dangerous.
56E13E80-BEE3-4379-915B-B4705464B07D.jpeg

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ

... If anyone out there used to do this, I will feel a little better about that ordeal.
Lol, that's definitely a thing back home.

Me and my younger siblings were such fulay xaarweyns as kids, ciyaalka xaafadda used to karbash almost every day.:icon lol: My habos and abtis weren't having it so they used to teach us all kinds of fighting techniques from sabaaxad to legdin. The karate chop was one of the many things they taught us.

My dhibley habo once told me "Kaalay aan muruq kuu gooyee" and she karate-chopped me so hard that I couldn't use my arm for days.z3zrULC

Trending

Latest posts