Did any of guys have delayed puberty?

Wallahi these madow and cadaan kids grow so fast, they stop growing at 13/14. I didn't hit puberty until 16, I see a lot of my old friends from highschool none of them have grown even an inch, they treat me differently now that I'm taller than almost all of them. Being a manlet was tough for most of my life, wallahi people treat you like shit.

Wallahi these madow and cadaan kids grow so fast, they stop growing at 13/14. I didn't hit puberty until 16, I see a lot of my old friends from highschool none of them have grown even an inch, they treat me differently now that I'm taller than almost all of them. Being a manlet was tough for most of my life, wallahi people treat you like shit.
White people grow the slowest, I reached 6'2 at like 14 or 15.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was 5”1, had a high squeaky voice, no body hair, and nothing until I hit 15 yrs old lol

I feel like that’s very late, most people would start getting voice cracks when they’re 12, not 15. But there’s nothing wrong with being late, everybody grows at different paces.

My older brother didn’t hit his growth spurt until he turned 16, so I was never worried about being 5”1 forever.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Does sleeping well make that much difference? thinking about I never slept well or consistently for years
No it doesn’t, it’s genetics. If your mom or dad were late bloomers, you’ll probably be a late bloomer.

Your lifestyle and environment makes a difference, but ultimately it’s your genes.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I was 6'1 when i was 16 and and I'm 6'2 now, Can't relate:kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts