Dictator Rooble calls himself President in a Khat session with his moriyaan friends

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I listened to the video several times and it's just a joke between friends, I don't think there was bad intention behind it. Let us not take sides between our leaders and hope they solve this issue between them :)

Before you accuse people of haram, have you confirmed that this is a Khat sesh?
Lol, these N&N fanatics ilkooyars want everyone to be like their abo farmaajo who is an drug addict/dealer.

Here is Farmaajo dealing in drugs khat, smh:

1631343403086.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Lol, these N&N fanatics ilkooyars want everyone to be like their abo farmaajo who is an drug addict/dealer.

Here is Farmaajo dealing in drugs khat, smh:

View attachment 199997

These two guys don't even remotely look like, we should all stop attacking our leaders and choosing sides, for all we know, they could be holding hands tomorrow singing kumbaye :)

If he is dictator then you admit Mr Cheese is weaker than him. So dalalos is saying is that what really matters when it comes to FGS is not what office the Haawiye PM/President holds no instead his political skills and ability to get Haawiye in Muqdisho behind him. Imagine Rooble, like SS, was allowed to appoint his own parliament? Kiinya would know they can never get Rooble's PM or any other minister to sign away the territorial waters of Kiinya. Would Rooble be met with the stalemates of mildly competent XSM, who allegedly sponsored repeated GM attacks on PL, besides failing at implementing both federalism and centralism.

MrCheese, the most competent technocrat/president of FGS, tried to copy his uncle Afweyne by showing contempt for Haawiye by rewarding Fahad. It resulted in Rooble becoming the most power FGS/TFG president of Somalia Italiana.

We dont know the full political skills of Rooble so we will have to wait before we compare him to Cabdillahi Yuusuf, the reigning champion in playing the the clan politics game of former Italian Somalia

Thats my realist take on the situation. The idealist take is that the South needs to replace the current system of dual executive, 4.5 formula clan politics, and asymmetric clan confederalism in which the autonomy level of each of the 5 FMS, Benaadir State ranges from silent yet absolute independence in PL to nearly zero autonomy in Benaadir/HS. The current system is guaranteed to build up pressure until it explodes or another Nuur Cadde emerges

Last edited:
Dictator Rooble kulaha, are you that insecure if someone takes over from Farmaajo you call them a dictator? how will you even accept the election results? kkkkk! :dead:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If he is dictator then you admit Mr Cheese is weaker than him. So dalalos is saying is that what really matters when it comes to FGS is not what office the Haawiye PM/President holds no instead his political skills and ability to get Haawiye in Muqdisho behind him. Imagine Rooble, like SS, was allowed to appoint his own parliament? Kiinya would know they can never get Rooble's PM or any other minister to sign away the territorial waters of Kiinya. Would Rooble be met with the stalemates of mildly competent XSM, who allegedly sponsored repeated GM attacks on PL, besides failing at implementing both federalism and centralism.

MrCheese, the most competent technocrat/president of FGS, tried to copy his uncle Afweyne by showing contempt for Haawiye by rewarding Fahad. It resulted in Rooble becoming the most power FGS/TFG president of Somalia Italiana.

We dont know the full political skills of Rooble so we will have to wait before we compare him to Cabdillahi Yuusuf, the reigning champion in playing the the clan politics game of former Italian Somalia

Thats my realist take on the situation. The idealist take is that the South needs to replace the current system of dual executive, 4.5 formula clan politics, and asymmetric clan confederalism in which the autonomy level of each of the 5 FMS, Benaadir State ranges from silent yet absolute independence in PL to nearly zero autonomy in Benaadir/HS. The current system is guaranteed to build up pressure until it explodes or another Nuur Cadde emerges
There is nothing called dual executive, the PM is an employee of the President, he is not an elected representative of the people like the President.

Rooble is dictator he is a pretender who is halting elections, the unconstitutional firing of cabinet members and head of NISA and the treasonous deals he made on his visit to Kenya, he should get the sack soon before the situation gets out of hand.

There is nothing called dual executive, the PM is an employee of the President, he is not an elected representative of the people like the President.

Rooble is dictator he is a pretender who is halting elections, the unconstitutional firing of cabinet members and head of NISA and the treasonous deals he made on his visit to Kenya, he should get the sack soon before the situation gets out of hand.
:mjlol: Cope

I felt nothing but disgust come over me watching this video. Our supposed leaders sitting in a room high af on plant narcotics that's banned all over the civilized world, while the people & institutions they're entrusted to lead are left crumbling and deserted. They all bums!

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali brings real footage of your mooryaan uncle chewing khat while you resort to fake images. that alone shows me you have nothing on farmaajo hence making shit up.

Farmaajo has a drink driving offence. A fucking Alcoholic boon. Refer to my friend @Manafesto for more information.

I wish Rooble was a chew head, mar horuu Farmaajo ruugi lahaa.