Diaspora Youth League

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
We need a group of men representing every Somali clan to come together and a create political party in which they choose one man from their party to run for the presidency.

We need this generation to stand up.

Amazonian

i was with you until you said clan.
You cant eradicate clan in Somalia easily, we can have these men represent the nation
But odeyasha can talk qabil in their fadhi ku dirir meetings

Amazonian

If its 10 Hawiye dudes who seek to establish growth in Somalia come to be. No one will look at their ideas because folks wont see their clans being represented. We dont care about clan. But our Somalis do, therefore we have to incorporate as many clans as possible in this party in order to limit the qabyalad fuming from the outskirts

The diaspora is the key to the prosperity/decline of Somalia as a whole. All those people who go back to make a change end up feeling helpless, the person to the right/left of them is doing some shady stuff so its an even playing field.
The highest google searched phrase by the diaspora is somali oil, then gas etc... everyone trying to get their piece of the cake.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will join the diaspora league if it declares they are 'ilmani' or 'secular' party that stands on the values of all Somalis are equal, free, and enjoy personal liberties(alcohol, pork, zina, etc) and majority and minority rights are the same before the state. If the party stands for humanity first not god first, I will join this party, on the premise of my belief all men are born equal irrespective of their religion, clan, race, etc. U need to declare what this party stands for before u call Somalis together in the diaspora, im not joining a party that takes away people free will to be disbeliever

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sick of identity politics and Somalis uniting for the sake of their ethnicity, this is against my secular principle that all men are born free and equal irrespective of ethnicity, religion, race. All u just need is 'belief' in humanity have the same rights to join a secular party, you don't need to be a certain ethnicity or religion. I know muslim secularists also who I consider brothers in the struggle for freedom for all.

I will join the diaspora league if it declares they are 'ilmani' or 'secular' party that stands on the values of all Somalis are equal, free, and enjoy personal liberties(alcohol, pork, zina, etc) and majority and minority rights are the same before the state. If the party stands for humanity first not god first, I will join this party, on the premise of my belief all men are born equal irrespective of their religion, clan, race, etc. U need to declare what this party stands for before u call Somalis together in the diaspora, im not joining a party that takes away people free will to be disbeliever
It's cilmaani not ilmani get it right, and why say secular just say I want Somalis to accept my gaalnimo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's cilmaani not ilmani get it right, and why say secular just say I want Somalis to accept my gaalnimo

Secularism doesn't impose an idealogy besides humans are free and equal. Gaalnimo being imposed on you and Somalis is then another idealogy called fascism. Even Somalis are fascist who impose somalinimo, that's a fascist idealogy, your taking away the rights of people who are not Somali now, it's just as bad as a theocracy.

We seen a theocracy state where the law of god is applied, it violates people to disbelieve or it violates other people religious freedom just like we seen fascism in the era of nazis and mussolini. Secularism stands for human beings, it doesn't care what u believe or disbelieve or if you sin or don't sin, it applies rights for you and all the people as equal and free. Nothing wrong with this in my eyes, it promotes co-existence and tolerance.

If u have conference with sheikh umal, i'd like to invite ayan hersi to hold an atheist conference for people who support that or Isaaqs who tend to lean towards christianity can preach the good news to Somalis who believe in that. That's what secularism does, it allows for believers and disbelievers to agree to disagree but they must never violate anyone freedom and equality or else the state gets involved then

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@ManHunter the reason secularism isn't gaalnimo it also protects the rights of believers to practise as they wish, it also allows them to follow their own religious laws without interference from the state untill it violates other citizens who are gaal, that's when the state gets involved only. It also applies to disbelievers, we are not allowed to violate believers freedom to practise their religion and also their religious laws or else the state gets involved again. The state is above identity politics, where-as shariah law isn't above identity politics and u know that.

No, i want a confederation system with our own separate systems with national anthems if we cant go our separate ways. We can agree on some limited powers for the central government like foreign affairs. I want a new generation of puntite free from "Somalinimo" "Somaliweyn" bullshit sentiments. Their only loyalty to the puntite kingdom. We need to start with adopting the Osmaniya script and change the PL flag. We need to embrace and promote the unique puntite culture. We can send each other Eid greeting cards, thats it.

Puntite youth league

:rejoice:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No, i want a confederation system with our own separate systems with national anthems if we cant go our separate ways. We can agree on some limited powers for the central government like foreign affairs. I want a new generation of puntite free from "Somalinimo" "Somaliweyn" bullshit sentiments. Their only loyalty to the puntite kingdom. We need to start with adopting the Osmaniya script and change the PL flag. We need to embrace and promote the unique puntite culture. We can send each other Eid greeting cards, thats it.

Puntite youth league

:rejoice:

Federalism is about the state structure, secularism is about fundamental human rights. There is no point being a federalist and shariah law advocate, me and u are not on the same page at all then, because my freedom and other people freedom is more important to me then the govt structure. Somalis need to be free first before we even talk about the govt structure, and freedom is lacking in Somalia because shariah law is imposed on all. There is no point holding a democracy when u don't respect in freedom and personal liberties of citizens, you may be a democrat but u sure as hell no secularist.

Federalism is about the state structure, secularism is about fundamental human rights. There is no point being a federalist and shariah law advocate, me and u are not on the same page at all then, because my freedom and other people freedom is more important to me then the govt structure. Somalis need to be free first before we even talk about the govt structure, and freedom is lacking in Somalia because shariah law is imposed on all. There is no point holding a democracy when u don't respect in freedom and personal liberties of citizens, you may be a democrat but u sure as hell no secularist.
I refuse people to behave like Animals in PL

@ManHunter the reason secularism isn't gaalnimo it also protects the rights of believers to practise as they wish, it also allows them to follow their own religious laws without interference from the state untill it violates other citizens who are gaal, that's when the state gets involved only. It also applies to disbelievers, we are not allowed to violate believers freedom to practise their religion and also their religious laws or else the state gets involved again. The state is above identity politics, where-as shariah law isn't above identity politics and u know that.
Secularism means that religion should stag at the masjid and if that ain't gaalnimo?what's gaalnimo?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Secularism means that religion should stag at the masjid and if that ain't gaalnimo?what's gaalnimo?

So your religion is a 'state', that another fundamental difference between a secularist and muslim, as apart of your religion is the state, you worship a state niyahow and pass laws on behalf of god onto humans regarding their belief and personal liberties in society, u don't respect a disbeliever's free will to disbelieve and be free to preach their disbelief but u allow it for muslims to preach freely, this is inequality. You fear disbelievers are going to win muslims hearts so u silence them or kill them or restrict them in an islamic state, that is not a proper islamic state, a proper islamic state is to allow believers n disbelievers live freely and allow people to decide if they follow islam or prefer disbelief. The rate of atheism is growing at 20% of the islamic world all because u interfere in people freedom they will rebel like christians did on the church.

U also use extortion on disbelievers to pay a jizyah for their free will to not practise islam, free will wasnt given by muslims, it was given by god, how the f*ck do u sit there extort people on behalf of god and consider this normal.

So your religion is a 'state', that another fundamental difference between a secularist and muslim, as apart of your religion is the state, you worship a state niyahow and pass laws on behalf of god onto humans regarding their belief system, u don't respect their free will to disbelieve and preach their disbelief but u allow it for muslims to preach freely, this is inequality. U also use extortion on disbelievers to pay a jizyah for their free will to not practise islam, free will was given by muslims, it was given by god, how the f*ck do u sit there extort people on behalf of god and consider this normal.
Because we can:manny:

Trending

Latest posts