Diaspora wars

Warya.... I hate Diaspora wars, but don't let me get started on those receding hairline looking, lazy welfare leeching, fobs called Reer Sweden. You guys literally got pissed on by a fucking KURD of all people lol.. Sit this one out.
Kurds aren't shit around here sxb.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
For the most part Reer Henny booty clapped for the muricans. They were too irrelevant for me to entertain. :mjlol:

watch it. irrelevant kulaha. no self respecting canadian twerks for americans, we hate them the most. thats why we developed a ugly ass accent to differentiate ourselves and not mistaken for them

x z

madhows dont even need to defend themselves, somali american gabdho are already at the front lines for them. im not exxagerating when i say every single one defending them over their own was an american, thats how this whole disapora bs started. its even worse on tiktok, seeing as americans are on that app by the droves, so they acting out in front of ajnabis by being woke

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 21.51.59.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 21.51.45.png

on the above SS, the uk girl replies assuming the other girl chatting bs is not somali, cause she cant comprehend how a somali can be so self hating they must be ajnabi. i wouldnt even care if an ajnabi said this type of bs

its a. shame shes a cutie. but with that horse hair extensions she is clearly a madhow wannabe, with a nose surgery to get it wider booked for next week
Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 21.52.08.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
somalis move in silence there. in american you are hated more than anyone else. ilhan omar is not a boast sir, she made people hate yall more.

im not seeing why identifying or being seen as british is a boast too. but the majority do see them as british, not english. one is a race one is a nationality. america<literally anywhere else wallahi

You sound ignorant and misinformed, we are not hated are even known in this huge country, there is plenty other Somalis serving state parliments,city councillors,ward leaders, district school superintendents, state housing directors but I guess you only know Ilhan.:ulyin: We are also in private industry as well and have supermodels,millionaire Bussiness tycoons, world class authors,fashion moguls,Hollywood actors and national celebrities while UK Somalis biggest achievements is Majid, a village mayor and Maya for dating a jar33r rapper.:deadrose:
We even produced more Somali presidents and Prime minister than your whole continent, so please don't compare your self to Somali American, we are on the same level.:win::westbrookswag:

x z

the real naag nool of somalia, busy fughting madhow hypocrites and jar4r twerking somali amerocans

UK>>>>> US SOMALIS END OF CONVERSATION, THREAD CLOSED

Macalin M

Out here
Is she wrong? :wow: A Madow mocked Somalis foreheads so a U.K. Somali girl mocked Madows nose and all the Somali Americans where getting on to the Somali girl. Seems like the weak link to me but:ohno:
Why tf did Madow get autocorrected the madow. Niggas censoring Somali language on a Somali forum???!!! Does indhoyar or timo jileec get censored?

I guess not :wow:

Warya.... I hate Diaspora wars, but don't let me get started on those receding hairline looking, lazy welfare leeching, fobs called Reer Sweden. You guys literally got pissed on by a fucking KURD of all people lol.. Sit this one out.
Don’t make up lies

The guy that was pissed on was jaffarbyn, He is a member of the shottaz gang

He got pissed on by a guy called mackan who is somali and a member of the death patrol which is the opps of shottaz

they pissed on Jaffar because he made a song mocking one of their dead friends, Jaguars brother gave them permission to slap him around but they took it to far and pissed on him

no non Somalis were involved in the video, no non Somalis pissed on him and no non Somalis watched him get pissed on

Stop dividing Somalis for worthless shit

You have never been in sweden otherwise you would know somalis run Swedish underworld

Every police report has said somalis and Arabs run it
Also why hate other Somalis because they fled to another country then you

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I never take part in these wars. It's really stupid, but American Somalis are the worst for attacking adeers on the streets and taking fentanyl.

One thing they have improved on his their fashion sense.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Diaspora wars are retarded, I can't believe I dropped qabil and stuck with that for a while. It's like an alternative version of qabil only somewhat more civilized.

@Radical Canjeerorism the extremist preacher of canjeero wasn't wrong, he speaks wise words.

Where are you bro
Thanks walaal, haven't been posting all that much these days.

As Somalis we tend to tribalise even the most @Basic aspects of our lives, it's an intense craving I must say. may have been passed down and inherited from the years of terrotial disputes or just simple insecurity

Anywho, it's great that you came to this realization, most don't.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Thanks walaal, haven't been posting all that much these days.

As Somalis we tend to tribalise even the most @Basic aspects of our lives, it's an intense craving I must say. may have been passed down and inherited from the years of terrotial disputes or just simple insecurity

Anywho, it's great that you came to this realization, most don't.

We're such a conflict oriented people :ohhh:

I read once that pastoralist are more of a war-like people then agriculture groups because of the need to defend livestock from raids, etc. This type of lifestyle breeds a certain type of culture. Conflict is our birthright.

Lol my opinion as dutch somali. I think usa somalis are the worst they the first to bootyclap for ja.reers.
And usa somalis are the only one that rob a adeero
For his money you guys have no shame. You can say what you want about us european somalis but we will never rob a adeero. thats is some low life shit

From my observation USA Somalis are just threatened by U.K. Somalis, U.K. Somalis all they have to do is open their mouths and USA Somalis are ready to drag them, no offence but USA Somalis just give me victim vibe. Mums life I feel like a gay guy with a lace front and heels can easily G check them all.