Diaspora wars

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
What is happening? I'm noticing a shift in UK Twitter's attitude. Stuff that would've been decried in outrage two years ago is being casually espoused.

Now America has taken on that role? How are UK xalimos trolling their US counterparts talking about twerking for madows.

Wtf is 2020?

What is happening? I'm noticing a shift in UK Twitter's attitude. Stuff that would've been decried in outrage two years ago is being casually espoused.

Now America has taken on that role? How are UK xalimos trolling their US counterparts talking about twerking for madows.

Wtf is 2020?
Let them keep shanking niggas and be disappointed in Americans

812DE319-DE55-4D6D-8CDF-A6F87355EABB.jpeg

Wtf is 2020?

I wonder what else these fools will use to divide us up?
:wtf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Diaspora wars are rinsed.

I remember when Reer UK and Reer US would go head to head, with Reer Henney as the cheerleaders... talk about a fall from Grace :wow1:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Imagine dissing out Somali Americans while you are from UK:pachah1:, An Island about the size of Louisiana and Mississippi where you can drive through in only 3 hours tops. :drakekidding:

Most Somalis in UK are not even considered British by locals and we have them dissing other fellow Somalis who are making shots in the Congress and state legislatures while you are youth's major achievements are selling crack on the corner.:mjlaugh:

Last edited:
I went through the tweets and LOOOL. Reer US are truly bottom stuff. The booty clapping I'm seeing is too much.

I believe We somalis are natural dividers

We divide ourselves on every single basis, clan, skincolor, teets which country our parents took a boat too

Soon we Will have a civil war based on people who like kaban music and those that love sulfa qaraami

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Diaspora wars are retarded, I can't believe I dropped qabil and stuck with that for a while. It's like an alternative version of qabil only somewhat more civilized.

@Radical Canjeerorism the extremist preacher of canjeero wasn't wrong, he speaks wise words.

Where are you bro

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Imagine dissing out Somali Americans while you are from UK:pachah1:, An Island about the size of Louisiana and Mississippi where you can drive through in only 3 hours tops. :drakekidding:

Most Somalis in UK are not even considered British by locals and we have them dissing other fellow Somalis who are making shots in the Congress and state legislatures while you are youth's major achievements are selling crack on the corner.:mjlaugh:

somalis move in silence there. in american you are hated more than anyone else. ilhan omar is not a boast sir, she made people hate yall more.

im not seeing why identifying or being seen as british is a boast too. but the majority do see them as british, not english. one is a race one is a nationality. america<literally anywhere else wallahi

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i dont care, somali americans are the WEAKEST links. every single blm, degernate, male bashing and downright madhow copying account is from america. they mock somalis in the uk for being too relgiious and also being pro somali. the biggest self haters are from there. look at all that george floyd stuff, americans were raiding somali shops............ and dont even make me mentioning the multiple elder jumpings too.

so embarassing.

i hate to be associated with such nacasnimo

How many midget top 5 looking reer Henny did you send to akhira in those fights

Warya.... I hate Diaspora wars, but don't let me get started on those receding hairline looking, lazy welfare leeching, fobs called Reer Sweden. You guys literally got pissed on by a fucking KURD of all people lol.. Sit this one out.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
For the most part Reer Henny booty clapped for the muricans. They were too irrelevant for me to entertain. :mjlol:
I remember when the Americans turned on them one time. That was funny but it was a but deep, had me laughing at my screen for a good few seconds:pachah1:

Trending