Diaspora town

Reborn
Why does that matter , the other 95% can live wherever they want except in the city. Overtime we can allow people into the city who have shown to be intellectual leaders of their community.

You are calling for segregation?
When your capital and knowledge can alleviate poverty which helps those 95% which are your people.The times you've spent in Somalia is a total waste if you came back thinking this idea.

You are calling for segregation?
When your capital and knowledge can alleviate poverty which helps those 95% that are your people.
How can you help people who are against help?

The only way to have meaningfull impact in Somalia is through economic development however due to the culture of corruption and general backwardness you will have to deal with suicide bombers, qabil politics and rife ignorance.

I do not believe permanent segregation but perhaps more a generation or two of segregation. While implementing a strong functioning system of local governance we can also begin setting up jobs outside of the city through select non-corrupt hiring.

Reborn
How can you help people who are against help?

The only way to have meaningfull impact in Somalia is through economic development however due to the culture of corruption and general backwardness you will have to deal with suicide bombers, qabil politics and rife ignorance.

I do not believe permanent segregation but perhaps more a generation or two of segregation. While implementing a strong functioning system of local governance we can also begin setting up jobs outside of the city through select non-corrupt hiring.

Somalia has no entry of barriers but just risks which is more exacerbated in Xamar due to security.As a diaspora with money and knowledge you can transform the lives without dealing with the government.I hope the channel I shared widens your eyes that you can make a difference whilst making profits

I don't get why you insist to change the whole ideology and faith.Only a munafiq would want a ban on hijab/niqab.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Here is a great idea , why don't we develop a new state in Somalia only for secular diasporans. Niqab / Jilbaab will be banned and you need to be educated overseas to live in the city. The town can be in Somaliland awdal region since that has the best weather and is relatively peaceful.

Some rules to follow in the town:

1. Hijab is okay but giant disgusting suugo stained jilbaabs made in china are banned.
2. People must be productive within the city and will need to go under a background check.
3. Khat is banned.
4. Non-Diasporans cannot enter the city.

Add some more ideas below.

@DR OSMAN any more ideas?
5- every morning the inhabitants of state salute the governor codewebsduh by rising their arms straight to his pic.

I hate to say this, but they need a murderous dictator to wake them upp back to reality. I cant belive there is a clan called tuntun not sure if its the correct name(they fix stuff on the street) and people look down on them. 0% work ethic

Somalia has no entry of barriers but just risks which is more exacerbated in Xamar due to security.As a diaspora with money and knowledge you can transform the lives without dealing with the government.I hope the channel I shared widens your eyes that you can make a difference whilst making profits

I don't get why you insist to change the whole ideology and faith.Only a munafiq would want a ban on hijab/niqab.

Jilbaab/Niqab != Hijab

Someone who wears a hijab can function in society perfectly, however a jilbaabi/niqaabi is hindered in common activities and is dehumanising.

As for implementing any large scale industry you would need a sufficient amount of human capacity as well as governmental help. Furthermore most industries are heavily reliant on state grid systems etc

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
dumbest idea
this whole thread in a nutshell

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts