Diaspora town

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Lol Idk why you got downvoted other than the diaspora only part cuz I’d want to see all educated and open minded Somalis there and I’d move there asap myself wallah.

Edit: Add banning low IQ individuals and misogynists and I’m all the way in!!❤
the only low iq people are gaal lovers like u

Incogkneegrow vs everyone

777.jpg

Tht is not good banning Somalis to live tht city cuz they arent diasparo
Somali countries belongs to all Somalis
Why not?

Weirdly enough the places in Somalia which ban other regions do better since they csn control their internal security systems and dont have to worry about a suicide bomber from Baidoas jungles.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Being optimistic is good for your health. I learned that in psychology yesterday :)
being optimistic for 4 decades is waiting for nothing especially with Al Ciyaal running around bombing developing area's any chance they get. :damedamn:

finished nation with no central unity every federal state leader is called a damn president lmao. Failed state 101 :ftw9nwa:

Naa

Not Chun li
being optimistic for 4 decades is waiting for nothing especially with Al Ciyaal running around bombing developing area's any chance they get. :damedamn:

finished nation with no central unity every federal state leader is called a damn president lmao. Failed state 101 :ftw9nwa:
Whatever nigga, Imma still be optimistic. Now stop being realistic or imma get sad

Not for my mother, who was from Poot nomad family, married a guy from a middle class Family in Netherlands, brought her family from Somalia to the city as well as building them a house, and buying lands and funding a school. I mean it’s a unpopular opinion but somalis tahribing to the west actually took them from penniless nomads to investing lands in Somalia and as well as having a wealth capital. Now it’s down to first generation diaspora in whether they will invest in Somalia like their parents is the challenge

You're solution to deal with the divisiveness that is plaguing us is to create even more?

Who's going to build it and do all the menial tasks required to make it sustainable?

Reborn
How can you be motivated in Somalia, the capital is literally a giant shanty town with a significant amount of people starving in IDP slum camps. Of the good places within the capital you have to constantly watch out for explosions.

Diaspora have lived in safe developed regions with a functioning government. Consequently we have certain beliefs pertaining to how a government should run as well as how systems should be developed. For instance when i went to Hargeisa the toilet did not have a fan-ventilation system and instead simply had windows, this was peculiar to me since ventilation systems are not that difficult to install.

These little insights have a huge impact on living standards thus when developing a town only diasporas can truly build a functioning system, often mirroring working systems in the west with a little twist.

Diaspora towns filled with English speakers would be perfect for development since they could even attract foreign investment easier without the language power. Furthermore , Somali towns have negative connotations "Mogadishu" is not a place that comes to mind if i had 100 million dollars.

We can't fall complacent, the diaspora repatriation scheme must be developed.

So you make diaspora towns what about the 95% of people in the country?
Somalia as a whole has a negative connotation which you can't run away from

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
The people on this forum haven't visited Somalia lol. Once on a trip to Boroma i was conversing with a women and she casually injected words like "f*ck your mother" in her vocabulary, of course she was wearing a giant jilbaab and her former husband was a khat addict who used to beat her before the divorce.

Cultural shifts take time, it will only occur when we segregate ourselves from the bad actors and attempt to rebuild through an external base of operations.
tf u have against my jilbab u shmuck. its the only thing i feel comfortable in.

So you make diaspora towns what about the 95% of people in the country?
Somalia as a whole has a negative connotation which you can't run away from
Why does that matter , the other 95% can live wherever they want except in the city. Overtime we can allow people into the city who have shown to be intellectual leaders of their community.

GemState

36/21
VIP
There already is a Diaspora town in Somalia, Darussalam town which is on the outskirts of Xamar is basically this.