Diaspora town

Here is a great idea , why don't we develop a new state in Somalia only for secular diasporans. Niqab / Jilbaab will be banned and you need to be educated overseas to live in the city. The town can be in Somaliland awdal region since that has the best weather and is relatively peaceful.

Some rules to follow in the town:

1. Hijab is okay but giant disgusting suugo stained jilbaabs made in china are banned.
2. People must be productive within the city and will need to go under a background check.
3. Khat is banned.
4. Non-Diasporans cannot enter the city.

Add some more ideas below.

@DR OSMAN any more ideas?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here is a great idea , why don't we develop a new state in Somalia only for secular diasporans. Niqab / Jilbaab will be banned and you need to be educated overseas to live in the city. The town can be in Somaliland awdal region since that has the best weather and is relatively peaceful.

1. Hijab is okay but giant disgusting suugo stained jilbaabs made in china are banned.
2. People must be productive within the city and will need to go under a background check.
3. Khat is banned.

I don't really care what they believe or wear but I want their productivity to be quality and innovative at least to a second world standard. Would u ban hodan naalayeh who was very productive in changing the diaspora experience with this nation and she wore a hijab.

So they can wear what they want but the law is 'freedom' iyagay uu taal waxay gashanayan, lakin we want a meritocracy society in the end where the best are rewarded and failures are told to improve or rehabilitate or jailed as a consequence of bringing down the HDI of this new improved somalia.

Awdal serve as less qabiil crazy town and has evidence it hosts some of the best academies in that Somalia. Awdal borama could shape itself as the brain power of Somalia.

I don't really care what they believe or wear but I want their productivity to be quality and innovative at least to a second world standard. Would u ban hodan naalayeh who was very productive in changing the diaspora experience with this nation and she wore a hijab. So they can wear what they want but the law is 'freedom' iyagay uu taal waxay gashanayan, lakin we want a meritocracy society in the end where the best are rewarded and failures are told to improve or rehabilitate or jailed as a consequence of bringing down the HDI of this new improved somalia.
It's related bro, Somalia's religion is based on Islam but when practised it has other aspects infused into it. For instance Salat becomes an excuse to leave work for 3 hours thus reducing capacity, Female Genital Mutiliation due to the hate they have for women thus mentally scarring half the population, polygamous sheikhs exposing that they are not spiritual men but rather lustful men and unprofessionalism in dress since they believe Khamis/Macawis is great to wear.

We need a new city developed from scratch which is based on Turkish type of system.

@DR OSMAN fucking middle east Iraq today is more advanced then us bro. The problem is that only 35% of children are currently in school which means the population is most likely 70% illiterate. They are taught from a young age to read only Quran which is written in ancient arabic script so economically they can't even read arabic properly.

Somalia can only succeed through a Diasporan ubermensch class which lives in certain new cities, it it will be called Harems which means forbidden. We can get 30-50k people in one city and only allow people with western ID to enter.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's related bro, Somalia's religion is based on Islam but when practised it has other aspects infused into it. For instance Salat becomes an excuse to leave work for 3 hours thus reducing capacity, Female Genital Mutiliation due to the hate they have for women thus mentally scarring half the population, polygamous sheikhs exposing that they are not spiritual men but rather lustful men and unprofessionalism in dress since they believe Khamis/Macawis is great to wear.

We need a new city developed from scratch which is based on Turkish type of system.

Meel oo muruyad uu noqon kara the new somalia way uu bahan yihin i agree, they need a city that hosts diasporans and has the best industries and quality and innovation, meel ay ku daysan karan oo ay arki karan inside their own nation waa muhiim.

Ku dayo puntland waxay ula jeedeen 'mamul samaya' iyo amni and that sort of stuff, lakin borama could advertise itself as 'ku dayo maskaxda' borama where we concentrate our best and most productive sectors there. Is that going to happen in this wild qabiilized nation, probably not

You are all idiots, I’m a Saamaroon And you are not taking from my town, just because we are less qabiliste doesn’t mean we will let you take from our lands. My mum funds a school and we have the best university in somaliland amoud. Us samaroons are education oriented. We don’t need arrogant western diaspora who couldn’t make it in their own country, the brains and the entrepreneurs of the Somali people are in Africa not in the western countries

3. Khat is banned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man forget changing anything...you’re up your a$$ so much that you need to be sent to a village for dhaqan celis yourself
I have been all over Somaliweyn, it was infact coming here for a few months after graduating in Electrical Engineering/Physics that i understand why Somaliland/Koonfur are shitholes. The development of the cities is primarily due to aid money and diaspora infused wealth[1]. Of that wealth we send to these people 90% of males spend it on Khat [2].

Somalia has a literacy rate of 37.8%[3] which implies they do not even have the ability to engage with the world let alone begin initiating large scale industrial projects. Thus it is clear that the educated diaspora class is the only way to manage Somalia's situation.

We must begin through developing new cities which is free from tribalism and is based on country wide development. Case in point, Somalia is plagued with assassinations which target anybody who wants to transform the society, thus ex-politicians leave the country for their safety.

Bib:

1. [ https://www.un.org/africarenewal/web-features/somali-diaspora’s-remittances-cast-lifeline ]

2. [https://african.business/2015/06/ag...ng/khat-in-somaliland-economic-cure-or-curse/]

3. [https://borgenproject.org/tag/literacy-in-somalia/]

Royalflush

novacane
I have been all over Somaliweyn, it was infact coming here for a few months after graduating in Electrical Engineering/Physics that i understand why Somaliland/Koonfur are shitholes. The development of the cities is primarily due to aid money and diaspora infused wealth[1]. Of that wealth we send to these people 90% of males spend it on Khat [2].

Somalia has a literacy rate of 37.8%[3] which implies they do not even have the ability to engage with the world let alone begin initiating large scale industrial projects. Thus it is clear that the educated diaspora class is the only way to manage Somalia's situation.

We must begin through developing new cities which is free from tribalism and is based on country wide development. Case in point, Somalia is plagued with assassinations which target anybody who wants to transform the society, thus ex-politicians leave the country for their safety.

Bib:

1. [ https://www.un.org/africarenewal/web-features/somali-diaspora’s-remittances-cast-lifeline ]

2. [https://african.business/2015/06/ag...ng/khat-in-somaliland-economic-cure-or-curse/]

3. [https://borgenproject.org/tag/literacy-in-somalia/]
fiddle with your wires and circuits but leave the economic development to people who are qualified for it. Cuqdad for Muslims isn’t the way to go taking modesty from people isn’t gonna increase gdp per capita :heh:

fiddle with your wires and circuits but leave the economic development to people who are qualified for it. Cuqdad for Muslims isn’t the way to go taking modesty from people isn’t gonna increase gdp per capita :heh:

I don't hate muslims, i hate Somali Islam.

Somalia is not an Islamic country. We are country focused on only framing ourselves as muslims but go against any civilized value system. We have topped the world in the following criterias:

1. the most corrupt nation on earth
2. Khat/Drug usage
3. Tribalistic
4. Longest country on earth that is a failed state
5. Piracy and Islamic extremism.

Somali Islam is the type that focuses on words not actions, why else is the average Somali the laziest ever.

Instead of bleeding all over this thread, explain why you would want to continue with such an asinine situation. We need to actually form a class of elites within the country that isn't terrified of a suicide bomb attack every few minutes.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somalia needs to be secularized through cheap consumerism and TikTok under United Nations trusteeship. A type of segregation is not going to work, it doesn't go far enough.

Why is my thread being derailed, being secular does not mean you aren't Muslim. Otherwise the following countries populations aren't muslim:

West Bank Palestine
Indonesia
Bangladesh
Turkey
Mali
Cyprus (Turkey)
Senegal
Tunisia
Sudan

And alot more muslim majority nations. Weirdly enough the best muslim countries seem to be in the above list, even palestine is more advanced then Somalia.

There are many scholars who also oppose the Islamic State mindset such as Abdullahi Ahmed An-Na'im.

Regardless, convincing Somalia of the merits of secularism doesn't matter. A nation of uneducated camel nomads who dress like civilized Arabs can never succeed. We must setup safe towns filled only with intelligent diaspora free to develop economic sectors in Somalia.

The longer i stay in Somalia the more i hate the majority, drugged, lazy and faux zealous. Only 5% are changing Somalia/Somaliland and its mainly diasporans.

Trending