Diaspora Somalis And Father's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I occasionally see someone here in sspot mention the absents of Somali fathers in young Somalis lives and I wonder, why is this such a big issue on here? I never seen this in real life other then Warsengeli family where there Father just left randomly in 2010 and they only seen him two times after wheres since then. Other then that, Somali families are either in tack where I live or the parents are divorced (kids seem him very often through). I am so confused I have never heard of a father issue with Somalis in tell registering on this website.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I occasionally see someone here in sspot mention the absents of Somali fathers in young Somalis lives and I wonder, why is this such a bit issue on here? I never seen this in real life other then Warsengeli family where there Father just left randomly in 2010 and they only seen him two times after wheres since then. Other then that, Somali families are either in tack where I live or the parents are divorced (kids seem him very often through). I am so confused I have never heard of a father issue with Somalis in tell registering on this website.

My first cousin also has a Warsangeli husband, he left her more than 10 years ago. She has 4 kids, one is disabled. Its not particularly a Warsangeli thing, its epidemic. Marriages end up in divorce because of too much life temptations and drama in the west. Religious couples are intact tho

Apollo

VIP
One of my Somali friends growing up only lived with his mother while his father worked in the Gulf (KSA) and only came by every couple of years to re-impregnate his mother. He always got new siblings while I never saw his father. I thought that was weird as hell. WTF. :mjlol:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
One of my Somali friends growing up only lived with his mother while his father worked in the Gulf (KSA) and only came by every couple of years to re-impregnate his mother. He always got new siblings while I never saw his father. I thought that was weird as hell. WTF. :mjlol:
HUH he would just go back to his family just to have fun time with Hoyo and go back to Arabia right after?!:damn:

That sounds horrible :damn:

Ugaaso

Deni
Me neither. it's not as common as people in sspot make it seem like. I only have one friend with an absent father.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think some here project problems adoon/madow community faces onto us, because they identify with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending