DIASPORA money has made somalis back home lazy and arrogant !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Most Somalis are lazy mofos. Runtii caqligeena ayaa iska yar. Waan kibirbadanahay. Why we feel proud is a mystery. There is nothing to be proud of.
Some somalis do it good. They either study hard or work hard.

I have more respect for hardworking madhibaan guy who is shoemaker than a lazy Somali waiting for welfare from west.

If the person is sick or a small orphan i understand the need. But a full grown man...thats why our country is shithole tho

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Call me harsh, I wouldn't give a penny to a able bodied male between 18-45 years of age, back home. Go and work and get money for yourself, ninyahow. Only the sick/disabled, children and orphans, the elderly, and women, are the people truly in need of financial aid and assistance.

Why should I give money, to some 25 year old guy? Who will most likely spend that money at the local marfish. Somali men are lazy, especially those back home. On this very forum, someone shared this story and video of Asians, building homes in Garowe. You read that right, you actually have Sikh Punjabis and Bengalis, building homes and other things in Somalia. Now what are the guys in Garowe doing? Oh thats right, they were busy chewing that khat and talking about the 'iyarta' Liverpool or Chelsea played in. Wallahi, we Somalis have a long way to go.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Call me harsh, I wouldn't give a penny to a able bodied male between 18-45 years of age, back home. Go and work and get money for yourself, ninyahow. Only the sick/disabled, children and orphans, the elderly, and women, are the people truly in need of financial aid and assistance.

Why should I give money, to some 25 year old guy? Who will most likely spend that money at the local marfish. Somali men are lazy, especially those back home. On this very forum, someone shared this story and video of Asians, building homes in Garowe. You read that right, you actually have Sikh Punjabis and Bengalis, building homes and other things in Somalia. Now what are the guys in Garowe doing? Oh thats right, they were busy chewing that khat and talking about the 'iyarta' Liverpool or Chelsea played in. Wallahi, we Somalis have a long way to go.
Preach mah nigga

AlphaSomali

Were set

I only send home to my unlces and Aunties who are Orphans. My Grandfather begot a lot of children.

Anyone who is 65 years and above deserve money. Anyone that is 16-60 deserve no pay.

They just want money.

World

VIP
It's interesting you mentioned sudani grass as feed. Alfa alfa hay and other types are used to fatten livestock which increases it's value. Even the largest exporters of somali livestock have still not understood the concept of fattening your livestock before sending to carabta. The arabs buy it for dirt cheap, put it in their maxjar in saudi and fatten it for a month and make a killing.

Do you think agriculture is a money making business back home, say you had all the facilities (Fertile land for commercial production, water well & pumps, sprinkler system). Or is production stifled by the fact that the highlanders next door bring in so large quantities

I never understood the concept of somalis building hotels, meesha yaaba imanaya?
Are you telling me that even nomads don't fatten their livestock before slaughter? :shookgabre:

Genie

The last suugo bender
That sounds sexy in a developed country.

We need ayuuto to mature into a private equity that can pull in 100-200k per person into a fund for major development.

Startups are for developed countries who's citizens need to create opportunities for themselves in place where sector has giants cornering.

We literally are the worlds poorest country; and it automatically makes us the worlds biggest and most promising startup.

Somali doesn't need cute startups we need major corporations.

That all well and good but my main concern is diaspora who can then in turn help Somalia , not necessarily Just for the somalis in Somalia
And you're right somalia has the potential to be built from bottom up there is sooo much potential.
Also do you think capitalism is the best way forward , sure its good in catapulting us into being economically stable and progressive but what then ...debt , corruption all things just look to America for example.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
The average somali doesn't have a hundred grand in the diaspora and if they do that 100k would go into buying a house not somalia, you gotta start small i'm sure anyone can save 10k in 2 years just sacrifice a few takeaways and clothing and put that money together with people from your parts back home even use qabil as a way to collect money, like say instead of this blood money why doesn't your clan call you to put $100 every month into a clan fund that they use to fund projects and job creations for your clansmen when people have jobs they don't have time to be calling you for money, i learned this the hard way when i got a summer job for the first time it had me thinking nah why would i buy these creps that's like 7 hours wages f*ck that i'll get a cheaper one, jobs make you value money and use it wisely. Our lets say the Diaspora send's a small amount of money to a district fund e.g Eriagbo district and that district fund builds a factor a that creates 10,000 jobs then your family in that region get jobs now they can afford to buy stuff on their own at the same time they can afford luxuries like eating out and buying clothes and that increase the gdp of that area and creates indirect jobs like a bus company to transport workers to the factory and restaurants to feed the workers etc.

They're eating good on the diaspora money while we struggle to pay the bills. Niggas living in villas while we rent flats. I think we should set up a micro financing company to help large scale farmers and the like but no more charity.

^^ That's unfair. Although certainly there are ppl back home who are glorified leaches, and money just perpetuates their destructive habits. There are also many hard-working ppl that I came across who work hard for their livelihoods and families. I remember seeing the same travelling midwife/nurse who visited different tuulos and seeing some of the workers so dedicated they slept on the floor of their workplaces. Wallahi I have never felt so in awe of ppl with so little. For sure, their struggle is nothing compared to life in the west, where a security blanket hangs over you in case of the worst and where pay is better and work conditions excellent by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts