DIASPORA money has made somalis back home lazy and arrogant !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi I heard and seen this so often from friends family back home. Somali are so prideful they don't want to do any work or look like labourers it's legit amazing.if it isn't white collar jobs they arnt interested hence the political industry is the only real enterprize with telecoms.

I always believe the msg of manufacturing/development of the mr puntite guy is going to happen because somalis have gotten FAR to lazy on diaspora money ! But the key thing changing is YOUNGER generation AIN'T SENDING SHIT BACK to the lazy fam/cousins as they never met or know them like there parents did.

This will be the great catalyst as they will finally be left with a choice either develop your manufacturing industry with the help of INVESTORS FROM THE WEST WHO WILL WIN BIG or ROT.

This shift will happen in the next 10-15 yrs. Be ready !

Diaspora money should be pooled together to buy construction equipments and shovels to build infrastructure. The current diaspora money goes straight to Ethiopia and kenya to buy the daily khaat fix for their relatives, this must stop.

Dont send them any money.

I am stopping after this month myself. I'm supporting an able bodied person in his 30s for some reason.

Send them peanut butter and bread and bottled water via UPS when they experience their annual drought.

Sink or swim i have no interest in sending anything to Africa :manny:
My mom made stupid suggestion recently about how my dad should get second wife back in africa and have kids with her and how i should send them money:russ:
I told her anybody who goes to Africa is on there own:pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sink or swim i have no interest in sending anything to Africa :manny:
My mom made stupid suggestion recently about how my dad should get second wife back in africa and have kids with her and how i should send them money:russ:
I told her anybody who goes to Africa is on there own:pachah1:

I used to send money to a relative 300 bucks to support him his wife snd Two kids until I found out he spends half of it on khat I aint sent a dime back despite all the calls

:kanyeshrug:
Nobody gonna get a free ride on My expense people Can work back home and still make a living many choose not to

Do it like the South Koreans, send the money to the government not to your families.
3501.jpg

Without that money the country would have fallen into the abyss especially post 90's and the Xabashi/Kikuye would have balkanized it a long time ago, it's the diaspora vital financial life line that has stopped this because we had no other nations backing us

Otherwise the billions that the Kenyan's and Ethiopian were receiving annually would have been enough to bribe the Somali's like the Oromo's have been (cash is king), a person is loyal to whoever pays or feeds him, the Liyuu police is a perfect example what would have happened to all of us without this life-line.

This will change in the next 10-15 years unless the Somali's change their current predicaments, our future will be the same as Klika5 especially if these regimes survive and strengthen, because the previous financial life line will no longer exist.

Last edited:
Wallahi I heard and seen this so often from friends family back home. Somali are so prideful they don't want to do any work or look like labourers it's legit amazing.if it isn't white collar jobs they arnt interested hence the political industry is the only real enterprize with telecoms.

I always believe the msg of manufacturing/development of the mr puntite guy is going to happen because somalis have gotten FAR to lazy on diaspora money ! But the key thing changing is YOUNGER generation AIN'T SENDING SHIT BACK to the lazy fam/cousins as they never met or know them like there parents did.

This will be the great catalyst as they will finally be left with a choice either develop your manufacturing industry with the help of INVESTORS FROM THE WEST WHO WILL WIN BIG or ROT.

This shift will happen in the next 10-15 yrs. Be ready !

You go to it buddy.

:qri8gs7:

Hey, Mr Puntite guy eh. LooL :O27GWRK:fml

Without that money the country would have fallen into the abyss especially post 90's and the Xabashi/Kikuye would have balkanized it a long time ago, it's the diaspora vital life line that has stopped this because we had no other nations backing us

Otherwise the billions that the Kenyan's and Ethiopian were receiving annually would have been enough to bribe the Somali's like the Oromo's have been (cash is king), a person is loyal to whoever pays or feeds him.

Think tank reports I read in the past said the same thing in a sugar coated format, Zenawi before he passed away said he removed his troops because of the pressure of the diaspora Somali's, even within the TPLF circles the Somali diaspora are the greatest curse for them because not only do they keep the economy of the country going, but they are also the loudest when transgressions happen and have the money to back up their words and the ability to put pressure on foreign governments.

How else do you think the TPLF have managed to enslave the Oromo's and the others groups? through pure financial castration!, they have no large diaspora community like us, so all their money as well as food sources come from the TPLF, hence you belong to them entirely.

The khaat money much of is recycled back into the country, especially the ones bought from Kenya, the people that run the Khaat plantations, own the Airplanes, the drivers as well as the middle man are all Somali's, only the tax bribes go towards the Kikuye, however in Ethiopia it's all run by the TPLF with a few Somali middle man. (only Somaliland buys their khaat from them, the rest get it from Kenya)

The one thing I do agree on is the money flow will come to a halt in the next 10-15 years because the next generation will not send anything, unless we get our acts together before that happens, we are toast, especially if the TPLF and Kikuye regimes with all their extensive foreign backing survive and strengthen during that period, we will become like the Oromo's, the Liyuu police is a perfect example as to what will happen.

All the airports outside of the Kacaan, Bosaaso and Mogadishu were funded by Khaat money, so is the majority of the hotels/restaurants in the country, most of the investments in the country come from people in the Khaat business and those that don't invest buy up a lot of assets in Kenya were they employ their own, who send money back, the money mostly stays in Somali hands, although these people at the top are mostly parasites.

It's going to change.

Somali private equity is in its infancy stage at the moment, but once we can take the gift of the ancient Higbad and ayuuto culture and transition it into investing in companies who have transparency with dynamic internal audit controls the country will shift greatly.

The greatest financial product to ever come out of Somali is the ayuuto!

Dont send them any money.

I am stopping after this month myself. I'm supporting an able bodied person in his 30s for some reason.

Send them peanut butter and bread and bottled water via UPS when they experience their annual drought.

Stop sending black market dildos to banadir.

:reallymaury:

Last edited:
It's going to change.

Somali private equity is in its infancy stage at the moment, but once we can take the gift of the ancient Higbad and ayuuto culture and transition it into investing in companies who have transparency with dynamic internal audit controls the country will shift greatly.

The greatest financial product to ever come out of Somali is the ayuuto!

The problem is that Somali's lack creativity and they all copy each other, a while back I was having some conversation regarding Sudan Grass for livestock feed, it doesn't matter how great your explanation is, they simply won't touch it, they more interested in more Hijab stores, hotels, cafe's and restaurants.

It's a useless endeavour, I have been very big on agriculture reading this year, the land in our possession will be used to grow the food, I am going through it with my parents, they even found an expert in this field that will help them (so they could learn from him as well)

Trying to explain "composting" your waste to use for fertilisers was the toughest barrier to go through, it's shocking how even the farmers back home are mostly clueless on this, the kid is looking to raise several 100K's to scale this and go large growing all kinds of food, all the people we have spoken to thus far are not interested, because it's a lengthy process.

This is the great challenge back home if you want to do anything that's creative, I know your big in agriculture as well, you should do some videos on this, every white kid in the village knows the very basics on this, even those I work with can explain how to grow your own food from A-Z, but not a single foreigner can tell me.

@xisaabiye

The blood money is a contentious topic because if it's not paid, usually a large scale conflict develops with 100's dying.

The family of the deceased doesn't accept handing over the killer because they don't deem his life as important as the one he killed, so as a result they will go out and kill a big shot from his tribe and this quickly escalates into a full blown war that you could have stopped.

Last edited:
The problem is that Somali's lack creativity and they all copy each other, a while back I was having some conversation regarding Sudan Grass for livestock feed, it doesn't matter how great your explanation is, they simply won't touch it, they more interested in more Hijab stores, hotels, cafe's and restaurants.

It's a useless endeavour, I have been very big on agriculture reading this year, the land in our possession will be used to grow the food, I am going through it with my parents, they even found an expert in this field that will help them (so they could learn from him as well)

Trying to explain "composting" your waste to use for fertilisers was the toughest barrier to go through, it's shocking how even the farmers back home are mostly clueless on this, the kid is looking to raise several 100K's to scale this and go large growing all kinds of food, all the people we have spoken to thus far are not interested, because it's a lengthy process.

This is the great challenge back home if you want to do anything that's creative, I know your big in agriculture as well, you should do some videos on this, every white kid in the village knows the very basics on this, even those I work with can explain how to grow your own food from A-Z, but not a single foreigner can tell me.

Are you having a nightmare trying to find seeds that aren't from Monsanto?

Somalia lost all its heirloom seeds after the civil war.

Now you have to buy seeds that won't repolinate and it's a shit show because seeds are like a currency in Somalia if they can reseed.

I was told if you export heirloom seeds from North America they get dumped by customs in the way out.

Anyone one who opens an heirloom seed centre in Somalia will hit the mother load and help farmers greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts