Diaspora in France

France is worst European country to live in.

The hate Muslims with a passion.
This is not true, when I was in France it felt more multicultural compared to my country up north in Scandinavia, but economy and living standards seem to be a bit better in my country.. Overall I had a good time there.

This is not true, when I was in France it felt more multicultural compared to my country up north in Scandinavia, but economy and living standards seem to be a bit better in my country.. Overall I had a good time there.
Feeling more multicultural matters little.

My point is the hijab ban, macron advocating for a reformation of Islam and mosque being shut down is the problem.

Of course being a tourist you wouldn't notice the worst of it.

Sol

?
France is worst European country to live in.

The hate Muslims with a passion.
How do the Muslims there not have a greater say in the countries national and local politics? Do they just not get involved or something? In the UK we at least have a few Muslim councillors and MPs to look out for us in regards to local affairs at the minimum

How do the Muslims there not have a greater say in the countries national and local politics? Do they just not get involved or something? In the UK we at least have a few Muslim councillors and MPs to look out for us in regards to local affairs at the minimum
It has little to do with the Muslims there but rather the culture of the majority of the population.

The UK and France are both secular countries however what secularism means in each one is different.In the UK and us/Canada secularism mean the state having no religion but you having the freedom to practice your own.In France secularism mean restricting all religion and trying to make it a religion free society.

Wearing a hijab is an affront to french secularists because it a symbol of religion.Whereas in the UK it's a symbol of diversity.

the french are very liberal that’s why muslims will always be offended by them.

but look at how hindus or buddhists don’t get offended, maybe the problem is you?

Trending

Latest posts