Diaspora F*ed it up big!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol was that guy selling fish to them? Anyways let them be as long as no one is being harmed why do people care?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
We are Muslim country.
They should do that inside rooms if they want.
A Muslim country that has no problem killing innocent people every day :comeon:teenagers being silly at the beach is not something that’s going to be hurting your Islamic image, it’s the killing and raping.

Tukraq

VIP
Diaspora is in fact saving it by doing this, fobs back home are suspect af just like in Saudi smh, older generation wasn’t like that because your mom and grandmas age mates had more freedom to do things like this

The video shows only certain timeframe. It is what the video recorder wanted others to see. She could have changed already and was done swimming.
True. But I think there is too many people that are sexually surpressed in the Somali community. That amount of istubidnimo I see is not even okay subhanallah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The guy that’s recording needs to mind his own business. I hate people like him, who does he think he is.

Shes by far better than your cousins who love to kill @SomaliWadaniSoldier you want to use the religion for this but how about your folks still occupying a land that’s not theirs and still killing people. Don’t be a hypocrite. Condemn those first!

True. But I think there is too many people that are sexually surpressed in the Somali community. That amount of istubidnimo I see is not even okay subhanallah

I watched and saw nothing unusual young people wouldn't do. I can hardly get angry or emotional to what I saw. I wonder what the fuss is all about.

Let us do something better with our time.

Sexual suppression or practicing restraint and enjoy sex the right way. Depends on one's views. Interestingly, some young westerners are staying virgin into their 20s nowadays. Sex is not all that it is hyped to be when it is done for the 5 minute orgasm. It is has to have more meaning than that I suppose. It is too personal to have sex with anyone who says hello.

Also, better f*ck with someone you have feelings for and you are committed to. Marry. Pay your dues so to speak to enjoy somebody. That is more respectful and how it is meant to be.

Expressing sexual desires publicly makes people less dignified and less human. Also, going the opposite and controlling women to an extreme level and banning them from public sphere causes social ills like what is going on in the middle east.

Moderation and the middle of the road is the best way.

Trending