Dhuuso Bixi cries that Somalia is abusing him

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Dialogue is key to solving problems, I hope the channel of communication is always open. I am sure one day we will come to an agreement that serves the interest of all our people. I hope I live to see that day, I would pass out in joy :)

So they want to micromanage who we include in our delegation and they also think we are dumb enough to officially endorse their pathetic and unrecognized attempts at being a state? lol

Farmaajo should stop saying somaliland instead refer to it as Mamuulka hargesia iyo gabilay.

The delegation should also be packed with pro union dhulos, awdal, and issaks

We will humiliate them

Talks about somaliland should not be scheduled until jubbaland is secured and puntland is brought to their knees. Then we can have a talk with somaliland.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Talks about somaliland should not be scheduled until jubbaland is secured and puntland is brought to their knees. Then we can have a talk with somaliland.
Yes I agree, we must dismantle the political mayhem in PL and JL and they must kiss Nabad iyo Nolol ring before we engage with SL.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You have couple months and out from the window.
Not necessarily, we already have K/Galbeed, HiirShabelle and Galmudug on our side, if we can secure their votes N&N will be re elected to the dismay of you spoilers.

Trending

Latest posts