:lolbron::mjlol:
SwL2cdH.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
When you see shiet like this, even I wouldn’t pick up the phone :chrisfreshhah:
7340902A-005A-4BCB-8E07-0AD743105D63.jpeg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
It's amusing how you guys twist and turn everything. Why would he cry about Xamar, the status quo has benefited us way more than Somalia. Who was crying to UN and the Arab League?

Your logic is flawed. :gaasdrink:
The silent treatment is working on Dhuuso Biixi he’s behaving like a scorned woman he’s hurt and lashing out at the lack of attention I love it:trumpsmirk:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Great speech. He told somalia the truth, we will never unite with you. We also are not holding any talks with Farmajo administration.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Great speech. He told somalia the truth, we will never unite with you. We also are not holding any talks with Farmajo administration.
They try to turn this to an L, if anything it's a setback for the Farmajo government in their goals to re-unite with SL.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why are all your profile pictures of gay ass men?
You made me crack up wallahi, I just found out a couple of days ago that this nigga Jay Versace is gay or bi whatever lol but I tried changing profile pic and it didn't work.

I will try when I get back home :damn::dead:

You made me crack up wallahi, I just found out a couple of days ago that this nigga Jay Versace is gay or bi whatever lol but I tried changing profile pic and it didn't work.

i didnt even know he was gay i just looked at the profile and my gaydar hit sky high.
:gucciwhat:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

Accurate representation of Somaliland:mjohreally:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
i didnt even know he was gay i just looked at the profile and my gaydar hit sky high.
:gucciwhat:
I follow this dude on instagram, he had some suspect videos but they are funny. Like dancing hiphop with weird feminine movements. I thought it was all comedy until a homegirl told me this nigga gay or something.

The website was under maintenance when I tried changing it. You were spot on tho..:obama::dead:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Muse Biixi is an idiot Wallahi. Waar go solve the water shortages and other pressing issues instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts