killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
1684412189337.png

1684412198287.png

1684412209824.png

1684412222538.png

Not sure I think they have funding maybe @killerxsmoke and @MenacingGeeljire can explain I just like local communities outside the major cities getting projects
It’s being funded by local Cayr business people with support from Italy and UN agency.
Is it community funding, or is it being funded by the SFG who refuses to send international funding anywhere other than HAGISTAN?
Why do you care? Didn’t Omani/Kuwaitis fund Bosaso Airport🤦🏾‍♂️

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Good news for Samareeb, I just saw Balanbale finished their terminal building for airport, it seems west Galgaduud will become the most developed part of Somalia in the future.

Maryooleys (and people in general) nowadays have weak jaws and are mouthbreathers. Adeer is a rare specimen of todays world, he must be appreciated:wow:
I don’t know what most Somali of today are being fed but Somalis from before the civil didn’t have weak jawlines, receding hairlines that are apparent by age 10 and other abnormal deformations, including oversized headshapes.

Pasta, rice and other soft food are going to be the end of the Somali race.

Abaq

VIP
I don’t know what most Somali of today are being fed but Somalis from before the civil didn’t have weak jawlines, receding hairlines that are apparent by age 10 and other abnormal deformations, including oversized headshapes.

Pasta, rice and other soft food are going to be the end of the Somali race.