Dhulka sow anigu ma lihi

Mogadihsu belongs to its people. Nobody cares what a Gedo, Lascanood or Goldogob langaab thinks. No more Somalimo from us. Parasites you had it good under Farmajoo for the past four years. Badbaado Qaran now rules Mogadishu.

Mogadihsu belongs to its people. Nobody cares what a Gedo, Lascanood or Goldogob langaab thinks. No more Somalimo from us. Parasites you had it good under Farmajoo for the past four years. Badbaado Qaran now rules Mogadishu.

nigga u 24/7 b@tching about something, reer gedo don't give f@ck about u nor hawiye stop mentioning em every two sec

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
nigga u 24/7 b@tching about something, reer gedo don't give f@ck about u nor hawiye stop mentioning em every two sec
He keeps mentioning Gedo 24/7 just ignore him, cuqdad nafsiiyan ba gashay

Jungle

VIP
calm down op fiqi just got called a outsider by cumar finish and many others and he didnt say shit back. this says alot. focus on gm sacadoow.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This Galmudug guy is Sacad Rer Jalaf, his uncles are literally in Balikibir just outside of Caabudwaaq as IDP due to the drought, do not bite the hand that feeds you yaa ibn moriyaan.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
the biggest lie in somali history is somalinimo! its about time hawiye understand that
Head of Army
Head of Nisa
Head of Cabinet/PM
Head of two FMS

What are you complaining about, Oh Presidency, well wait for another term of Farmaajo and throw in your bit, stop being a whiny Bij Jesus christ.

Jungle

VIP
calm down op fiqi just got called a outsider by cumar finish and many others and he didnt say shit back. this says alot. focus on gm sacadoow.
furthermore i didnt post it cause its low but that wardhiigleey female governor git her ass beat by cumar ileey laaliyo twice once in banaadir gov offices and a second time after the dharkeenleey v wardhiigleey final

cant find the post on the recent one after the final but aawi raggi ka dambeyay? niman mala socdaan qofta? serious question btw

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
furthermore i didnt post it cause its low but that wardhiigleey female governor git her ass beat by cumar ileey laaliyo twice once in banaadir gov offices and a second time after the dharkeenleey v wardhiigleey final lol.

cant find the post on the recent one after the final but aawi raggi ka dambeyay? serious question btw
Wtf I know this lady she is Sacad and is governor of Warta Nabadda. She has like 30 askaris guarding her yet she still got her ass beat? LOL. Cumar filish dont play I can confirm this I saw it on many reputable facebook posts

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Go and look for charity in Hargeysa or Garoowe. Mogadishu is done with you.
Mogadishu igama xigid you are not even Abgaal get lost Sacad boy you were enslaved by MJs and in 2022 you are IDP in Caabudwaaq begging for hand outs, get real man, even your role model Rooble baahane is my employee, 50 years since you saw a Sacad hold any position of relevance you have proven to be useless moriyaan I doubt we will see another sacad in 100 years.

Mogadishu igama xigid you are not even Abgaal get lost Sacad boy you were enslaved by MJs and in 2022 you are IDP in Caabudwaaq begging for hand outs, get real man, even your role model Rooble baahane is my employee, 50 years since you saw a Sacad hold any position of relevance you have proven to be useless moriyaan I doubt we will see another sacad in 100 years.

Why are you still begging us. We gave you a chance and you ruined it. Bad mistake to make a parasite the president of Mogadishu but my people have a kind heart. Now they know the truth.

Mogadishu is HAG land just as Hargeysa belongs to Somaliland and Garoowe belongs to its people. Your future is in Abudwaaq. Make Farmajoo president of Abudwaaq.

You started killing, loot and raping Mogadishu despite being treated good. I am here to slap justice into you. The only language you understand is violence.

Based

VIP
Galmudug state remove the hate from your heart. Somalis like you are the reason why Somalia is the anus of the world

Galmudug state remove the hate from your heart. Somalis like you are the reason why Somalia is the anus of the world

Bro lets be real. Homeless Farmajoo became president of Mogadishu, not Hargeysa or Garoowe but Mogadishu. And now I have the hate?

What did Farmajoo do in return? Rape, loot and murder Mogadishu. And you say I have the hate.
I like the see Farmajoo become president of Hargeysa or Garoowe. That will never happen because those people ain't too stupid to believe in Somalimo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why are you still begging us. We gave you a chance and you ruined it. Bad mistake to make a parasite the president of Mogadishu but my people have a kind heart. Now they know the truth.

Mogadishu is HAG land just as Hargeysa belongs to Somaliland and Garoowe belongs to its people. Your future is in Abudwaaq. Make Farmajoo president of Abudwaaq.

You started killing, loot and raping Mogadishu despite being treated good. I am here to slap justice into you. The only language you understand is violence.
The fact that you are mentioning Garowe in the same breath as Xamar shows me how inferior you are mentally, no wonder you made a thread begging Deni and MJ

Horo usoco ayax muncher
You Betcha Jake Lloyd GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I see it funny that they put a video of land thief with “dhulku sow ma lihi “

Trending