Dhulbahante clan elders shir in Bocaame

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are so stupid.

Couldn't they use a mic with a wind filter?

0q3pu.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Great news that they will solve their internal issues. :win:

This is just about ending dhulbahante on dhulbahante violence, there is no discussion of political unity whatsoever, I think they gave up on that after so many failed conferences, they agreed to to never agree and co-exist in peace lol, they are similar to HG who were 30 years not at war with each other but they were not politically united either, well untill qoorqoor but we predict after farmajo leaves, qorqoor will disappear also because his election wasn't bottom up so it can't last from support at the bottom like PL/JL is, it will swing constantly based on what's happening in mogadishu, because they constantly choose to build from top down, so when the top(mogadish) changes, galmudug will feel the impact unlike PL/JL which were all bottom up and supported at grass root level, it will never be impacted by what happens in Mogadishu

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
To my fellow Puntlanders that not keeping up with Sool news. This shiir its important for PL stand in Sool. As we know jeegaan wants to keep going south, So they need to bribe other Dhulo sub clans in south Sool to be their side before send any pro SL Dhulo militant to fight PL. So they sent money with Laascaanood elders that attend in name of peace delegation to Boocaame, but in the end result was guul for PL.

1- Reer Boocaame announce the most important they need is to keep peace as it is, In other meaning we dont jeegaan around our lands, and their money they can keep it

2- No SL official was around in shiir.

3- PL aviation ministry said that Ugaas approved PL project to start in Bocaame degmo, Officially declare that Boocaame is part of PL and would follow Garowe.

In the end this shiir was clear message to Jeegaan that Boocaame is not for sale and keep your bribe money to yourself.

Great victory for us we hope more great news come in coming days in Sool :tocry:.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
To my fellow Puntlanders that not keeping up with Sool news. This shiir its important for PL stand in Sool. As we know jeegaan wants to keep going south, So they need to bribe other Dhulo sub clans in south Sool to be their side before send any pro SL Dhulo militant to fight PL. So they sent money with Laascaanood elders that attend in name of peace delegation to Boocaame, but in the end result was guul for PL.

1- Reer Boocaame announce the most important they need is to keep peace as it is, In other meaning we dont jeegaan around our lands, and their money they can keep it

2- No SL official was around in shiir.

3- PL aviation ministry said that Ugaas approved PL project to start in Bocaame degmo, Officially declare that Boocaame is part of PL and would follow Garowe.

In the end this shiir was clear message to Jeegaan that Boocaame is not for sale and keep your bribe money to yourself.

Great victory for us we hope more great news come in coming days in Sool :tocry:.
SSC is out of the picture for Puntland, let’s move on.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Personally, I want SSC to be FMS, like Jubaland and Puntlad . Faramaajo should lobby for that, but he doesn’t care SSC
One thing I am against is to be under Isaaqland.

Trending

Latest posts