Dhulbahante and Warsangeli Only Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am conducting a review and I am sick of hearing views and opinions from Majerten or Isaaq regarding SSC. I want to hear something from the actual locals there. Where do you guys want to reside. Puntland or Somaliland? Which clans do you feel closer too and safer with? please explain your reasonings.

What are your views of Majerten and Isaaq? It would be good insight to know what the dhulbahante and warsangeli actually think of majerten and isaaq who are scrambling for their land.

Majerten have summed up their argument in the following. Your harti brothers and we need to stay together because Somalia is tribal place today. Isaaq summed up his argument, we are british somaliland. Both Majerten and Isaaq refute each other claim by saying. Isaaq say if you want tribal borders go claim wardheer in Ethiopia. Gaas refutes the colonial border arguments of Isaaq by saying, this ain't cardiff or birmingham, go to the english royal family and dispute with them about cardiff and birmingham and london not about sool and sanaag where the british have no jurisdiction.

It's basically a stalemate in arguments for and against for both sides. So I want the locals now to add their arguments the dhulbahante and warsangeli. I am not interested in Somaliland or Puntland voices in this and if they enter it please MODS cancel the posts so the thread remains relevant.

Last edited:
I'm Dhulbahante, we are doing fine under Isaaq rule thanks, we don't need Puntland interfering in our affairs :idontlike:

I am conducting a review and I am sick of hearing views and opinions from Majerten or Isaaq regarding SSC. I want to hear something from the actual locals there. Where do you guys want to reside. Puntland or Somaliland? Which clans do you feel closer too and safer with? please explain your reasonings.

What are your views of Majerten and Isaaq? It would be good insight to know what the dhulbahante and warsangeli actually think of majerten and isaaq who are scrambling for their land.

Majerten have summed up their argument in the following. Your harti brothers and we need to stay together because Somalia is tribal place today. Isaaq summed up his argument, we are british somaliland. Both Majerten and Isaaq refute each other claim by saying. Isaaq say if you want tribal borders go claim wardheer in Ethiopia. Gaas refutes the colonial border arguments of Isaaq by saying, this ain't cardiff or birmingham, go to the english royal family and dispute with them about cardiff and birmingham and london not about sool and sanaag where the british have no jurisdiction.

It's basically a stalemate in arguments for and against for both sides. So I want the locals now to add their arguments the dhulbahante and warsangeli. I am not interested in Somaliland or Puntland voices in this and if they enter it please MODS cancel the posts so the thread remains relevant.

We are helping dhulbahante rid themselves of the Puntland parasite, and they are helping us by karbashing Buuqland terrorists. Soon we will also help reclaim all the Dir lands that are being squatted on by Buuqland

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Jeegans hate Habr Dugaag just as much as we do and they don't even border you.
:chrisfreshhah:
Jeegaanta theirs is not hate but of ignorance. They think everyone in the South is their enemy but failed to realize that USC( ally of the SNM) was Hawiye and mostly HG

Your hate for HG stems from 1990s civil war

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Jeegaanta theirs is not hate but of ignorance. They think everyone in the South is their enemy but failed to realize that USC( ally of the SNM) was Hawiye and mostly HG

Your hate for HG stems from 1990s civil war
Exactly. We have legitimate grievances with HG because we live with them but Jeegans are just hateful people. I don't mind though. The more people on the anti HG hate train, the better.
:pachah1:

Exactly. We have legitimate grievances with HG because we live with them but Jeegans are just hateful people. I don't mind though. The more people on the anti HG hate train, the better.
:pachah1:
I doubt anybody in Somaliland really hates HG, we are indifferent to them. Hawiye is some strange folks that are far away. I have been told by older people that during civil war that majority of SNA soldiers in and around Burco where HG, that is probably why they were so strong during the 90's.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This thread failed cause there aren't enough Dhuloos and Waroos in this forum that can contribute to this thread dedicated to them.

Waros are buuqlands shop boys where as most of Dhulo are standing up for their Country Somaliland except for the few qabyaalad ridden flys who will be sprayed down with Slugs soon enough. Viva Somaliland down Buuqland Parasites:salute::fittytousand:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Waros are buuqlands shop boys where as most of Dhulo are standing up for their Country Somaliland except for the few qabyaalad ridden flys who will be sprayed down with Slugs soon enough. Viva Somaliland down Buuqland Parasites:salute::fittytousand:
Seems like you're not a Qabyaala ridden individual!!!

Seems like you're not a Qabyaala ridden individual!!!
How can I be qabyaalad ridden when my country Somaliland consist of so many different qabils including Darood you are the qabil ridden boy Buuqland is only one tribe. I can't wait to hear your crys when we get recognised once we get the last inches of our borders it's over Punani

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
How can I be qabyaalad ridden when my country Somaliland consist of so many different qabils including Darood you are the qabil ridden boy Buuqland is only one tribe. I can't wait to hear your crys when we get recognised once we get the last inches of our borders it's over Punani
You've been preaching that unfruitful rhetoric for 30 years. Wait another half a century lol

Lol. More clans live in Middle Juba than Maamul Goboleedka SL

I'm dHulBaHaNte, wE aRe dOiNg fiNe uNdEr IsAaQ rUlE tHaNKs. Get the f*ck out of here with your bullshit.
Screenshot_2018-07-13-11-52-11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts