Dhoobo Dareed and Deni meet in Mogadishu

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This what I like about Hartis and Puntites, they fight like a men and come to become friends without holding on to a that Cuqdad for ever like certain tribe I would not mention.

Deni and Dobo darood are both forgiving and all about peace while you can't say the same for Farmaajo and the parliment speaker and what he did to him.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This what I like about Hartis and Puntites, they fight like a men and come to become friends without holding on to a that Cuqdad for ever like certain tribe I would not mention.

Deni and Dobo darood are both forgiving and all about peace while you can't say the same for Farmaajo and the parliment speaker and what he did to him.
Dhoobo Dareed waa gob gob dhashay. Always remember he refused to join the enemy of our people. He believes in centralism, but a lot of our people have that problem.

He refused to be bought, he has principles.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallab hopefully Deni apologises for how he treated him and I am glad that Harti is united just include Karaash and see if you have enough votes to get Deni in.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Dhaabo dareed will be make wasir inshallah wasirka arimaha dibada somalia
1C5E8711-5F44-4946-BBC2-2EE9FEFA8EAF.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nothing new here, he choice xarnaajo over PL but later he learn his mistake. We are one blood and puntlanders.

Farmajo's tricked him and thought that can do a coup in PL and it back fired on them, they are doing the same thing with Karaash and it has already backfired on them.

FGS and Farmaajo evil crew are now coming to realize that destroying PL as they seem to think, it is not like Galmudug,Hirshabbelle and SWS where you can install a puppet with a reggedy ass Militias like haramcad and Danab.

Farmajo's tricked him and thought that can do a coup in PL and it back fired on them, they are doing the same thing with Karaash and it has already backfired on them.

FGS and Farmaajo evil crew are now coming to realize that destroying PL as they seem to think, it is not like Galmudug,Hirshabbelle and SWS where you can install a puppet with a reggedy ass Militias like haramcad and Danab.

We have to be on guard if Farmajo somehow gets reelected. That guy has deep cuqdad against PL I believe therefore we must fight him

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Correct. PL is older and mature state. Not to mention we build FGS from the scratch. So what he use in South Somalia will not apply to PL.

Trending