Dhaqan celis

There's this dhaqan celis girl named Muna. She pretends she doesn't understand any Somali words so the fob relatives she's living with talk shit behind her back. They called her doqon and told her it mean't "Smart." One of them was a man who wanted to get her pregnant so he can migrate to the US. As soon as she was leaving, she spoke Somali which shook them all:pachah1:

She exposed them on the spot telling them I knew everything you said but I was just pretending to be dumb:russ:

She told her fob boyfriend (the guy who wanted to impregnate her) she knew everything he said and f*ck off basically and work for your shit rather then depending on a female:drakelaugh:

I speak broken Somali but I still understand the language. Next time I visit my fob cousins, imma pretend to be clueless in Af Somali to see if they talking shit so I could roast their dumb asses later:banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's this dhaqan celis girl named Muna. She pretends she doesn't understand any Somali words so the fob relatives she's living with talk shit behind her back. They called her doqon and told her it mean't "Smart." One of them was a man who wanted to get her pregnant so he can migrate to the US. As soon as she was leaving, she spoke Somali which shook them all:pachah1:

She exposed them on the spot telling them I knew everything you said but I was just pretending to be dumb:russ:

She told her fob boyfriend (the guy who wanted to impregnate her) she knew everything he said and f*ck off basically and work for your shit rather then depending on a female:drakelaugh:

I speak broken Somali but I still understand the language. Next time I visit my fob cousins, imma pretend to be clueless in Af Somali to see if they talking shit so I could roast their dumb asses later:banderas:

Ok FOB:damedamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Its like what Chinese or Asian people do to black or white people in America!

They give u that look ching chong chuu chaa choong and look at you while they are saying it loooooooooooooool

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Very good skit they made I don't usually fully watch longer videos but I did with this one :denzelnigga:

When I went to Somalia my Somali was already decent my hooyo beat the luuqad into me so no one tried nothing :kanyeshrug::mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The edoo in the video is my
mental picture of @Basra

11825.jpg

9 had that in my youtube recommendation, but I just couldn't bother watching it

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Now that I think of it niggas would clown me in galkacyo cuz I speak with a waqooyi accent worst part is they knew I understood them but still flamed me :mjcry:

My aabo got clowned when we went to ceerigabo so its worth it tho :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts