Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I personally don't believe in dhaqan celis, because of the fact that it feels like a plan B-solution (if all else fails, send them to the hostile environment that the parents themselves left or fled and hope for the best).

The youth in Somalia and Kenya act the same way as westernized Somali youth. Some Somali parents that send their kids back boast about it like it's some sort of accomplishment but I've always regarded dhaqan celis as an "easy way out".

Though I have heard of stories about acquaintances that went to Somalia and did straighten themselves out, but that's because they willingly stayed and wanted better for the Somali community in Somalia and for themselves (they didn't feel like a part of the western society to begin with) so it really depends on the person being sent back.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

I personally don't believe in dhaqan celis, because of the fact that it feels like a plan B-solution (if all else fails, send them to the hostile environment that the parents themselves left or fled and hope for the best) and that the youth in Somalia and Kenya act the same way as westernized Somali youth. Some Somali parents that send their kids back boast about it like it's some sort of accomplishment but I've always regarded dhaqan celis as an "easy way out".

Though I have heard of stories about acquaintances that went to Somalia and did straighten themselves out, but that's because they willingly stayed and wanted better for the Somali community in Somalia and for themselves (they didn't feel like a part of the western society to begin with) so it really depends on the person being sent back.

Kenya is worse the west. Why on earth would they send them there for dhaqancelis

Somali parents rarely contribute emotionally to their children’s needs, they are very cold and distant and expect outside factors like schools, welfare and dhaqan celis to raise their children. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.