Dhahar welcomes Somaliland Ministerial Delegation

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Jegaan, bari sanaag case close. No matter your delusion or weed let you feel high. But PL close the case on May. We need new film cause we start to feel boring from the same Indian movie again and again. :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SL and it's IGU SAWIR tours and then back to status quo of PL control. How pathetic these guys are and shows u lack of political CLOUT. They only won Las anod which is REAL and in their control, the rest is IGU SAWIR in Sool and Sanaag and it's a shame low iq @SirLancelLord who doesn't even know the difference in GDP products keeps posting his IGU SAWIR siyasad.

It's like PL sending a delegation to las anod and doing a IGU SAWIR with the flag of PL and dhulbahante puntlander in a neighborhood HAHAHAHHAHA, that's how brilliant jeegaan siyasad is. Wallahi ha iska tanasulan kuwani Isaaq u have never introduced a policy in Somalia that has been adopted.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
MJ siyasad Federalism. It's evidence. All regional government and the SFG as PROOF. We ain't doing any IGU SAWIR to promote this siyasad like you @SirLancelLord and it's for all Somalis, not for dhulbahante or warsangeli and certain clans, it includes u. We got Habar yonis on board looooool. Dude stop going around xafadaha Dhahar and Xudun and shit and doing igu sawir waxay puntland tusinaysa waa jabtay niyahow and ur doing begging bowl tours hahahahahah and we feel superior again as majerten as we see the desperation increase and we say HALA SUGO INTU KA OOYO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The main reason Isaaq won't secede or be recognized is the International community said to each somali clan please bring a solution that can resolve Somalia. Isaaq brought a solution for dhulbahante/warsangeli/isaaq/samaroon and the white guy looks around and says what the f*ck is this 68 IQ c*nt bringing me a solution for 4 tribes like HEY DUDE I SAID ALL SOMALIA and isaaq shocked that noone is buying into it is like 'waryee majerten ma tahay cuz we mind colonized them' cuz their really ignorant in education Isaaq like the IQ level. U wont find an inventor in their society or anyone in high spot overseas.

They don't want tribal solutions @SirLancelLord figure out a policy that is for all somalis and sneak in your isaaq domination thru there at least your following the guideline they want which is a solution for all somalis, you failed the test they gave u and requirements that asked. It's a low iq issue that one. The only hope u guys had was that abdirahman tuur who said I got a solution for Somali, he actually followed the guidelines and said A NORTH AND SOUTH union with hargeisa and mogadishu equally capitals like the canadian model. Then u guys warred against each other and the rest is history you living in your igu sawir thru xafadaha and somalispot online while federalism is being implemented thru out the nation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @SirLancelLord Isaaq ministers and even Muse Bihi can come to PL or Mogadishu and wave the somaliland flag anywhere he wants, stop going around dhahar and acting u own the district BY WAVING FUCKIN FLAG WHICH ALL DAROD AND HAWIYE NEVER ANYTHING TO ISAAQ WHEN HE WAVES THAT SHIT IN HAMAR OR BOSASO OR GAROWE.

That's like when a somalilander waves the flag in mogadishu or puntland doesn't mean he owns the place, it's an IGU SAWIR. Now if u own the place, bring an CIIDAAN IYO AMNI AND THEN DELIVER BASIC SERVICES TO SHOW UR THE ADMINISTRATION THEN SEE PL COME OVER AND SLAP U UP AGAIN AND SAY ADEER GO BACK TO IGU SAWIR AND GIVE DHULOS/WARSAN THEIR CHECKS FOR NOTHING IN RETURN BUT A PHOTO OP.

Wallahi this nation has difference in IQ levels, there is no way a borderline 68 IQ ISAAQ is going to get along with 100 MJ. It's like me and down syndrome adult having a conversation in Australia

Dumb Oromos thinking this was a brotherly visit.
:mjlol:

I'd surrender all of my region to mj before handing it over to such people known as entertainers

Go sing for me
:drakelaugh:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
SL and it's IGU SAWIR tours and then back to status quo of PL control. How pathetic these guys are and shows u lack of political CLOUT. They only won Las anod which is REAL and in their control, the rest is IGU SAWIR in Sool and Sanaag and it's a shame low iq @SirLancelLord who doesn't even know the difference in GDP products keeps posting his IGU SAWIR siyasad.

It's like PL sending a delegation to las anod and doing a IGU SAWIR with the flag of PL and dhulbahante puntlander in a neighborhood HAHAHAHHAHA, that's how brilliant jeegaan siyasad is. Wallahi ha iska tanasulan kuwani Isaaq u have never introduced a policy in Somalia that has been adopted.
They doing that cause they want AID money :liberaltears:

You lot people can deny or dismiss this all you want, but the people back home wants peace and development and they know Somaliland can bring them just that.

That’s why after all this years they gave Puntland the middle finger and joined somaliland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You lot people can deny or dismiss this all you want, but the people back home wants peace and development and they know Somaliland can bring them just that.

That’s why after all this years they gave Puntland the middle finger and joined somaliland.
Who give us Middle finger,Jeegan?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dumb Oromos thinking this was a brotherly visit.
:mjlol:

I'd surrender all of my region to mj before handing it over to such people known as entertainers

Go sing for me
:drakelaugh:

Eydoor have no shame:pachah1:

One time they sent a "Delegation" aka a paid stooge to Buuhodle and claimed they controlled it:drakelaugh:

Their minister of defence can't even enter his hometown of Badhan but they claim they control the region.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Eydoor have no shame:pachah1:

One time they sent a "Delegation" aka a paid stooge to Buuhodle and claimed they controlled it:drakelaugh:

Their minister of defence can't even enter his hometown of Badhan but they claim they control the region.
Their force on yube. And their minster visit Dahar!.