Despite my physical beauty I grow corn so as not to depend on a Man

Being born with a nice body does not depend on anyone on earth because it is just a gift from God. Physical beauty is something that a person can have if the birthing process is favorable for them and it is very optional because two parents can be beautiful and give birth to an unpleasant child. Also, a man and a woman can be naughty but they can give birth to a very beautiful baby. All this is just a matter of grace .
My name is KKL and I live in Anyama not far from the municipality of Abobo. I grew up in a family where women used their physical beauty to get tickets. My big sisters and my aunts were always in the process of changing friends because they are very beautiful and when you are pretty, it is easy to fall into the game of love which highlights our physical beauty to acquire everything.
My mother was my father’s second wife and she was not a happy woman because he did not take care of her very well. My dad had large tracts of land and he gave mum over a hectare to cultivate it.
The biggest advice she gave me was this: “do not follow the same path as your big sisters because the woman’s body must keep its purity in order to give it value in the eyes of men who will want to marry her later . If a woman wastes her youth, it’s the same men she had fun with that will turn her away later. “

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is this the story of the African beauty woman?

80bd95ef0a4b4ef3b258bef15582066f.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts