Despite job opportunities increasing, people aren’t going back to work

People were quitting or purposely trying to fired to get unemployment at my cousin’s job. Even though his job pays 15-18 dollars an hour with good benefits, people still choose not to work. In Chicago, a lot of people love state programs and benefits. The problem is that the taxes are stupid high.
When unemployment pays more than 90% of jobs, people want to stay home and get paid.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I used to work 9 hour shifts 6 days a week and my cayr is more kkkk 200 dollar extra nigga fuxk work I hope Trudeau extends the Cayr :salute:

Niggas are just employed.
There's nothing normal with being exploited like a slave.

I used to work two jobs at a time, I thought it was cool to be hard-working for another dude's fortune.

Logically, work is great. It keeps us busy and brings money.
But with this system where young graduated can't have a long and prosperous job, without having to compete with even foreign workers, to earn a bucket of money,

I just say; I don't part in a system like this one.
Ceydh + my personal goals + our farmlands and companies back home.

I don't contribute to the wealth of greedy rich men/women who don't have a clue about our reality.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
who tf wants to stay a home all day and live off welfare?

1620919775319.png

ME

Nobody wants to ride a dead horse.

Leave that man alone,
Somalia is dead.
Move on :tocry:
My abti bought land for $200 and rejects offers today thats around 500k, he is a real estate agent in the west:patrice:there's all kind of opportunities in somalia, specially if you have skills and knowledge in making a product that gets imported to the. For example all pasta gets imported into somalia and the quality is shit, a faraax with knowledge working in a pasta factory can make good money back home. The only mai issue i have somalia is the expensive electricity and lack of business laws to protect investors. If you're a langaab it isn't worth the risk

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My abti bought land for $200 and rejects offers today thats around 500k, he is a real estate agent in the west:patrice:there's all kind of opportunities in somalia, specially if you have skills and knowledge in making a product that gets imported to the. For example all pasta gets imported into somalia and the quality is shit, a faraax with knowledge working in a pasta factory can make good money back home. The only mai issue i have somalia is the expensive electricity and lack of business laws to protect investors. If you're a langaab it isn't worth the risk

I have a rich uncle who owns factories in Somaliland.
You're right, there are opportunities to grab in Somalia.

It’s a start. Like I said the idea is being talked about and not as loony as 10 years ago. Current generation of young people have seen their parents work for decades and have little to show for. You are seeing more and more young people be rather unemployed than do low wage jobs. I work for transport company and in our warehouse department they really struggle to get young people in and the ones who come leave fairly quickly.
Let’s be real gen z is easily the most laziest dimwits to ever exist. Majority of them think making videos on social media is work and will make them rich. Even gig economy is mainly driving by gen z, so they can work an hour here and hour there while playing video games in between.

Xaruun

VIP
Jobs can't get away with paying meager wages anymore people these days are not the factory workers from 100 years
Some cuck will take up these low paying jobs.
Lol @ Universal Basic Income.

You're right. Lots of people are refusing work. That's fine. They should starve.

There should be no such thing as welfare except for the disabled and other groups that legitimately cannot work. They should get $50K each a year to live comfortably and dignity. There should be no compassion shown towards a healthy, able bodied young man who wants to eat Doritos while gaming.

Sink or swim.
Keep dreaming lol.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Niggas are just employed.
There's nothing normal with being exploited like a slave.

I used to work two jobs at a time, I thought it was cool to be hard-working for another dude's fortune.

Logically, work is great. It keeps us busy and brings money.
But with this system where young graduated can't have a long and prosperous job, without having to compete with even foreign workers, to earn a bucket of money,

I just say; I don't part in a system like this one.
Ceydh + my personal goals + our farmlands and companies back home.

I don't contribute to the wealth of greedy rich men/women who don't have a clue about our reality.
We Hibongo arent lazy just smart why work to be a slave instead of smoking weed and enjoying life #FuckSlavery :salute:

When unemployment pays more than 90% of jobs, people want to stay home and get paid.
They already started the trail in Finland and many people are keeping an eye on it. We definitely heading that way cause jobs will decrease in the future and something has to give. If you think large part of the people will live in poverty while watching minority live in luxury then you are underestimating people

Nothing is free. I don’t like paying high ass taxes on literally everything here. People aren’t just trying down burger flipping jobs, but decent wage with benefits ones.

Trending

Latest posts