Despicable Somali male in Minnesota beats up a old Somali women

Do u know anything about the haboyar? Does she got kids? Are they gon ride out?
She's currently healing, she didn't have much on her apparently. Her kids don't live in the area. In MN we have a gang of somalis called "6Ringz". Apparently they are looking for this kid to kill him

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I want to know what was going through his head beating up a poor ayeeyo. My heart is hurting so bad right now. She reminds me of my own grandma. Someone give him the worst of the worst punishments

Villainess

She's currently healing, she didn't have much on her apparently. Her kids don't live in the area. In MN we have a gang of somalis called "6Ringz". Apparently they are looking for this kid to kill him
as they should. burn his ass. But who is killing him? the gang? wallahi like i said somalis have the best community. she is a somali ayeeyo doesn't matter if she is related to us.. we all defending her

First the farax(s) beating the Somali adeer taxi driver and now an ayeeyo. These mn fentyheads have lost the plot. It was bad enough when it was Somali youths killing each other over there. But now they are targeting Somali elders. Somalinimo is a myth over there.
These are all drug addicts, they aren't regular kids.
Let this be a warning dont do drugs!!! Not even weed its a gateway to other shit.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
they dont live there i doubt they would tho. they prolly in there 40's. Her grandkids should tho
f*ck police if someone beats my hooyo like that and Ik who they are then they're dying wallahi I hope one of her grandkids smoke the guy for that

Villainess

have any of you been to Minnesota? Look with your eyes. dozens of somali kids walk around high as hell with their pants sagging and nearly passing out. It's disgusting. Worse when you get catcalled by them, your heart drops because your afraid to reject them in fear of them either stalking, or harrasing you. :)

as they should. burn his ass. But who is killing him? the gang? wallahi like i said somalis have the best community. she is a somali ayeeyo doesn't matter if she is related to us.. we all defending her
Yeah but the "gang" is just a bunch of highschool dropout with drugs and guns, but hey at least they doing something good for once.

Does home training exist in Somali Minnesota households, not to long ago u guys where looting somali business and then you guys fucked up a Somali Uber driver. What’s next? Also I know this thread sounds very generalises But This thread is for the people that behave like this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lots of Somali crack heads and alcoholics huuno

Villainess

Does home training exist in Somali Minnesota households, not to long ago u guys where looting somali business and then you guys fucked up a Somali Uber driver. What’s next? Also I know this thread sounds very generalises But This thread is for the people that behave like this.
generalize us it's ok. it's all qashin over here

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
the north american agenda on this site <<<<<<<<<<

is wasa

Trending