Desperate times in the Jeegaan enclav: Now asking Oromos to intercede and beg Abiy for recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkk i aint the one crying to the oromos

:mjcry: Blease Ahmed Abiy, help us inadeer

Abiy Ahmed is a stooge we all know the real leader of xabashiland will never be Oromo.

Nobodies crying to oromos we are simply telling them we have options we are not broke Somalia we are not on a leash. Any action the Oromo stooge takes to give an illusion he’s not a stooge could have negative impacts for oromos. Oromos know they have a fake political player in Abiy right now but the money they make off of khat is very real. End of the day money will win. Oromos don’t want to lose their khat profits especially since they know Abiy will be kicked to the curb in the next couple of years and the status quo in Ethiopia will go back to normal. No Oromo PM and no khat money is a lose / lose situation. Oromos hopefully aren’t as dumb as reer FGS .

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
An Abba Gada is pretty much an Ugaas. His chaffe or council are the men that are there with him. The Abba gada in this clip is the Leader of Tulama, Shawa Oromo.

damn they are big shots right? Aren't Tulama the ones that live in and around Finfinne?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
An Abba Gada is pretty much an Ugaas. His chaffe or council are the men that are there with him. The Abba gada in this clip is the Leader of Tulama, Shawa Oromo.
How much influence do they have in Ethiopia?
The Ones that welcomed them asked them to talk to Abiy. Does Abiy listen to these guys?

How much influence do they have in Ethiopia?
The Ones that welcomed them asked them to talk to Abiy. Does Abiy listen to these guys?

They are popular amongst the vast majority of Oromos and highly respected. They are the ones that tend to extreme issues with the people first and things. Unfortunately they don’t have much influence when it come to the federal government but they do with the regional(Oromia) gov.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They are popular amongst the vast majority of Oromos and highly respected. They are the ones that tend to extreme issues with the people first and things. Unfortunately they don’t have much influence when it come to the federal government but they do with the regional(Oromia) gov.
Thanks for you info. Sorry about the low caste dig. Didn’t mean it really.

Also So these guys are regional meeting another Regional oday dhaqameeds(Jeegaan)

Seems fitting

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ileen @DR OSMAN was right

:siilaanyolaugh:

It's bad according to my father, once ur sent to farms you can't say anything if ppl migrate except welcome or else it's your buried in the ground, hence rahanwayn language is mixed, slowly disappearing as a somali people, it's a long war between dir and oromo it's either their cultures, language, religion, politics, and your sense of nationhood, it's nothing about 'isir' change it cant be changed, only thru women it can and then thru influence to stick up for your 'mother people' in secret even though u know she is 'nijaaz' but everyone love mama right. That's why my father hates why somalis are doing this to themselves and hence he tells his people stay around dhulbahante areas noone ever coming there no matter how many ethiopians cause miyi are all scattered no single point of failure at all except the water part and they need the balls to step in miyi to do that they only can send other reer miyis 'habar jecle' habar habush nijaaz

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They fucked with the wrong people osman mahmoud the habush, thats where u push the line, especially the different habars in there and im one the bravest in them, we dont have patience like those others, we take care of business, we are in sool and we keep moving slowly till the objective is there and settle thru habar wadaag with habar yonis and start ancient wars but with proper weapons but the styles arent changing and habar magaade is there they dont break rules. you come out outside with ak 47 and 10 men in the open and the water is cut off for all and noone gets it sxb only the winners get its his ceel back. we know nijaas is the worst in bravery face to face and gun a little bit less worse and we know u have no dhaxal of military or saltanate

ragg hadadan ahayne ceelkasi malihid, you cant stay its known rules in miyi. ppl come and turn it off to see who is halal and harami, we have different xeer, we dont take ceel we dont need, we pass it to the host in that deegaan as thank u gesture for himself. eventually xoolahisa waa ibsanaya waan laga ibsan doona sharci weeye, good luck in fataxo territory. Once u leave miyi we dont care if u stay in city, f*ck anything u want, speak may may oromo oromo habash habash, thats not our survival area thats our visiting area only and we will come and read fataxa with u as per the culture no violations and no cay

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Gun ba baxee nijaas ma joggi karo its a big problem among all miyi areas abahay buu yiri. let the nomads keep roaming for centuries to come as the cities change they will be a stop to it to remind their asses where they are

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
my dad was sayin marku abahay hamar ii diray waxay ka ahayd 'war talada ma gaban kartide, ee hamar aad oo halkasna dhaxal kaga tag carurtada' wuuna kaga tagay magac iyo sumcad even with warlords, lakin awoowahay waxba ma waydin jirin abahay he said inta qoys rag hayso oo arimo wa-wayn ku jiro uma dhigmaysid ee aniga ii daa iyagana ayaa spokesman ugu direen awoowahay si kuwa kale la qariyo, he was just spokesman for them in garowe they dont let anyone know their 'talo'. he said ppl like xaad were barbers in his time, maba lala hadli jirin, hassan sheikh was called hassan jaale sitting at the worst place in hamar. My dad said thats how it worked before they take u in the city, house u, feed u especially the abgaal(who know miyi ppl is their lifeline cuz they were expelled and sold up their livestock) and my father paid him back bought him a good house and permanent payments, nobody talked about these things it was all kept on the low low because meeshasi xeer kale bay ahayde. If u lost someone prayed with them even if his ur clan because ur in the fatax territory. Even if they kill you, u cant revenge their not in the miyi and dont get us kicked out. you then just listen to their shirib which my father does still which is warnings about the lifstyle in farming communities. wa hikmad to prepare yourself in case for anything in miyi which is unpredictable.

My father bought plots of farm land very big and said to my father 'wax kasto waa dhici karaye halkasi puntland' kani waa inoo bahdeenu kuligood waa deeqi karaye. My dad said at least if our bah has to go farming they dont have become eelay, oromo, or habash or those people begging which is bad start for your name. My dad laughed at me and said we would tell them we moved because we hate the dust over there because thats what they thing miyi is and dont know why ppl live there. Its not cause we like it, its cause of our survival, dont understand this because it all long lost to them as they settled.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They all fear history my awoowe cause they saw it once with darawish sitting at the goof and said if we didn't have good talo, we wud be dead or at best magan alle in the cities today, it can always happen again but we doubt it as we have good relations with sicid harti right at the tuulo level, thats another back up alliance. They have a strange xeer dhulbahante waa inaad uu dhiganta wax dhulbahante joggo dagaalyahan and prove it cuz its sicid harti land sxb, no gun allowed no matter wat clan so fiqishini is crazy wallahi waagaas to get a title was so hardddddddd. Caaqil is a big feat back in those day, today its not, garaad even higher, sultan bisinka, islaan, ppl use to sit around those areas and listen. thats why most bah dubays dont reject the boqor, we werent called a boqor by anyone but my awoowe was adamant to test it to keep walking around and see if he is respected or not without gun he cud loops thru las anod and nugaal bari was off the picture and sanaag another kingdom, mudug ma gaadhin lakin. adigu ma sheegan kartid caaqil back then u needed ask gob clan if this guy is caaqil level(after u ensured he was actually wise man) because its about ur survival not your preferences which is why they talo xumo and beerahasi waa ujeeda markay talo xumo timado

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They all fear history my awoowe cause they saw it once with darawish sitting at the goof and said if we didn't have good talo, we wud be dead or at best magan alle in the cities today, it can always happen again but we doubt it as we have good relations with sicid harti right at the tuulo level, thats another back up alliance. They have a strange xeer dhulbahante waa inaad uu dhiganta wax dhulbahante joggo dagaalyahan and prove it cuz its sicid harti land sxb, no gun allowed no matter wat clan so fiqishini is crazy wallahi waagaas to get a title was so hardddddddd. Caaqil is a big feat back in those day, today its not, garaad even higher, sultan bisinka, islaan, ppl use to sit around those areas and listen. thats why most bah dubays dont reject the boqor, we werent called a boqor by anyone but my awoowe was adamant to test it to keep walking around and see if he is respected or not without gun he cud loops thru las anod and nugaal bari was off the picture and sanaag another kingdom, mudug ma gaadhin lakin
Diktoore, don't you get tired of posting all these long ass essays of yours?!! I'm genuinely curious.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The war started before they started building homes in my father sadaqo of farm land for beesha and assigned plots for each qoys and said it's your, just build it when u need too. My father said there is a sea project happening after they saw las qoray jetty project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending