Desperate times call for desperate measures (Siilanyo sends condolences to UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Does he think Somaliland will get recognized this way? :mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Mon, Jun 5th, 2017

Somaliland: Presidential Condolences regarding London Terror Attack on Saturday night, 3rd of June 2017.

talaal-jpg.18039

Press Release Date: 05.06.2017

The President of Republic of Somaliland;

H.E. Ahmed Mohamed (Silanyo)

In The Name of ALLAH the Most Merciful Most Magnificent;

The terror attack in London on Saturday, 3rd of June 2017 was shocking and heartbreaking. The President of the Republic of Somaliland H.E. Ahmed Mohamed (Silanyo), his government members and the people of Somaliland are strongly condemning the horrific attack which has left scores of innocent people injured and dead. This cruel attack was outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians; it was an attack on all of humanity and the universal values.

The people who carried out the attack in London had only the intention to undermine the things that the people of this World Capital (London) hold most precious which are democratic values, freedom, openness and tolerance. They want to set religion against religion, community against community, and neighbourhood against neighbourhood. They want to spread terror and fear among the peaceful and civilised society of London which everyone longs for to be a citizen of it.

In these heartbreaking and sad moments, the government and the people of Republic of Somaliland stand with you and wish the people of United Kingdom in particularly the people of LONDON all strength and tolerance. Our thoughts, our prayers, sympathy and condolences are with the terror victims, their families and with the British people.

Released by: the Presidential Press, Communications and Spokesman’s Office,

Hargeisa, Republic of Somaliland

http://www.somalilandinformer.com/s...or-attack-on-saturday-night-3rd-of-june-2017/

Bohol

VIP
for a couple of seconds I thought that picture was included in the letter:siilaanyolaugh:

It is very sad to be sending letters to a country that refused to recognize you for decades. I doubt they would even read the letter but toss it
in the bin.

Gambar

VIP
What's with the picture? :drakelaugh:

This guy has been president since 2010 wuu asaasaqay he needs to just leave and have a snap election.

Bohol

VIP
Do you have any relatives in this party? :cosbyhmm: I suppose you're 'investments' will be from this 'fictional' win.....:mjpls:

I do have some not so distant relatives in it, also the head of the supreme court of Somalia is a friend of mine. I like to diversify my
investments into different baskets.

:mjpls:

Gambar

VIP
True but one should have self-awareness. The begging/ass-kissing got too ridiculous now, it
won't work (like the several decades we have witnessed).
Somalilands entire existence is based on British colonial borders so when they refuse to recognize you perhaps you need to demand it from them or forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending