Desperate Somalian Professor says "Kidnap Taiwanese and Somaliland officials".

DRACO

VIP
This fool doesn't realise NISA can't stop it's own HQ from getting bombed but thinks they can pull of something like this on foreign soil :deadpeter: .

Looks like someone needs to report him t0 the FBI.

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
They look pathetic when they do things like that. How desperate can you be you have 30,000 bantu and xaarbashi troops patrolling you yet you want to boss around a place like SL with no foreign troops lol

If only Somali officials put as much effort into their squabbles with SOmaliland as they did with expanding the reach of the government past the capital.

Should just let SL do its own thing until Somalia is actually competent and shows impressive progress :kodaksmiley:

DRACO

VIP
If only Somali officials put as much effort into their squabbles with SOmaliland as they did with expanding the reach of the government past the capital.

Should just let SL do its own thing until Somalia is actually competent and shows impressive progress :kodaksmiley:
There's not much you can do with radicalised people because they often don't realise that their ideologically is extremist.

I'm saying. Why worry about a peaceful region. :westbrookwtf:Darod obsession with SL continues.

We care about our harti and iidor cousins. A bombing in Xamar is nothing it's already Better than all the Somali states together :francis:
iidor annexed majority of northern harti land that sh1t is gone forever. As for the iidor, SL establishing a relationship with Taiwan guaranteed that they will never get a seat at the UN. The FGS should stop embarrassing it’s self and focus on AS.

iidor annexed majority of northern harti land that sh1t is gone forever. As for the iidor, SL establishing a relationship with Taiwan guaranteed that they will never get a seat at the UN. The FGS should stop embarrassing it’s self and focus on AS.
I don't care about the FGS. for all I care AS could bomb villa somalia and I wouldn't care :yousmart:

Anyway what's the difference between SL ties with Taiwan and SL ties with Ethiopia?

Why isn't Villa Ugandishu very outspoken about Taiwan and not Ethiopia?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Where was the one somalia policy when the Chinese sent a high level delegation to Hargeisa and no memo sent from the villa

The federal government needs to arrest any somalilanders on sight and set a bounty on dhuuso bixi, they are traitors.

Trending