Desperate Somali guy tries to get attention from a maadow girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lol niggas be worrying about dark skin s those get gassed quick and act high class filthy charcoals don't know their worth and the man was desperate I swear some Somali niggas come off mad desperate with nogame at all hmdlh got myself a yellowbone

Why do a majority of women of color (or black as it's called in america) have a massive attitude for no fucking reason. I always stay away from them, except the few that are actually normal and doesn't have this random ass attitude.

Unlike women of color, white women (specially scandinavians) doesn't have this random fucking attitude. Their quite welcoming, and easily becomes interested in talking with you (a man of color) and getting to know you (a man of color). But women of color, they want to get as far as possible from you (a man of color).

No wonder my uncle got himself a white (danish) wife, who he converted to the religion. She wears somali clothes, and is also learning somali. They already have half-somali and half-danish children, mashallah. :rejoice:

I'm going to follow in his footsteps, and get myself a scandinavian wife (a good colombian wife is also a possibility). :banderas:

In b4 xalimos coming in screaming "that's backbiting!" "Don't judge only Allah can judge" " if you wanted to help advise them don't expose them".......Oh wait wait wrong thread xalimos only mobilize to defend s and s that expose themselves.

Besides tinder screenshots prove they love dark Caucasian on the side. They just feel shy to approach us in public because we don't want shot gun nosed children with fufu hair down to f*ck any black booty tho and tinder proves the love the old cushitic master.

Look at how much self esteem these black queen's have.

1491869954097.jpg

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
In b4 xalimos coming in screaming "that's backbiting!" "Don't judge only Allah can judge" " if you wanted to help advise them don't expose them".......Oh wait wait wrong thread xalimos only mobilize to defend s and s that expose themselves.

Besides tinder screenshots prove they love dark Caucasian on the side. They just feel shy to approach us in public because we don't want shot gun nosed children with fufu hair down to f*ck any black booty tho and tinder proves the love the old cushitic master.

Look at how much self esteem these black queen's have.

View attachment 69803

SPvI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending