Desperate SFG now trying to link Qalbi Dhagax to Al-Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.
The desperate marry go around still hasn't ended to find a humiliating face saving way out of this treachery.

They have now come out to officially link Qaldbi Dhagax to Al-Shabab in their desperate attempts, Al-Shabab have just delivered a press release denying any links with Qalbi Dhagax describing the actions of the 'apostate' government as pathetic and desperate.

http://www.caasimada.net/deg-deg-shabaab-oo-war-cad-kasoo-saaray-arrinta-qalbi-dhagax/

Not long ago ONLF and Al-Shabab fought each other around the borders, al-shabab regards ONLF as apostates for seeking nationalism, they have made several such statements in the past since they themselves are Ethiopian puppets.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm really confused about what is happening here. Is Farmajo behind all this shit but he's too much of a pussy to own it? Or are the PM and others orchestrating it? Because it keeps getting worse by the day despite what Farmajo is saying. The only solution at this point for Farmajo is to fire the PM, the defense chief and anyone else doing funny things. But deep inside I think Farmaajo is behind this bullshit. He probably views this as an "extradition" of an offender. Either way the man with the pubes above his mouth has shit the bed, and has got to go.
:camby:

How many attempts is that?
How do they expect to be taken serious If they keep changing their stories every day. f*ck farmaajo btw for being quiet for so long. Time lagu kala yaaco meesha, MX can have gedo, we are succeeding with the two jubbas.
:ohhhdamn:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How many attempts is that?
How do they expect to be taken serious If they keep changing their stories every day. f*ck farmaajo btw for being quiet for so long. Time lagu kala yaaco meesha, MX can have gedo, we are succeeding with the two jubbas.
:ohhhdamn:
You're thinking too highly of Farmaajo. The prick is behind this. He's not being "quiet" about it. He's orchestrating or signing off on it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They said ONLF are a terrorist group which is exactly what they are

Suddenly, certain people are willing to take the word of Al-Shabaab as gospel. Worse, this sociopath is even using the terminology of Shabaab and is now referring to the SFG as an "apostate government" all because he refuses to accept that his qabil state had a hand in ALL of this. If that isn't desperate, I don't know what is.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I know. I hate it that he is just quiet which allows him a benefit of a doubt according to some people but the fucker is guilty 100%.
The only way he can make things 1% better is fire Kheyre. That guy shouldn't have been hired in the first place and he has a hand in it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
:cosbyhmm:So help me understand this; this guy who was handed over to Ethiopia retroactively became a member of AS and this retroactive classification is the reason he was handed over; the guy who led AS--Mukhtar Robow--who is a criminal and killed people, is not being handed over OR facing any criminal penalty. Farmajo has thoroughly shit the bed and needs to go.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:cosbyhmm:So help me understand this; this guy who was handed over to Ethiopia retroactively became a member of AS and this retroactive classification is the reason he was handed over; the guy who led AS--Mukhtar Robow--who is a criminal and killed people, is not being handed over OR facing any criminal penalty. Farmajo has thoroughly shit the bed and needs to go.

The difference is one is Somali, the other is Ethiopian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts