Desperate Kenyans at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today they refused Somali Ministers entering their country on Diplomatic passport.

After that happened Ministers including Jamaal Mohamed Hassan the Planning Minister brought out their Canadian passport and were allowed in while others including Senators are stuck.

Kenya is playing a dirty game and it looks they are increasingly weary and becoming desperate as each day passes.

Everything is in Kenya even if one tries to avoid it most aid agencies and international representatives aiding Somalia are based in Kenya.

FGS and States officials travel there frequently.

What is the solution?

I pity those activists of N/N yet who travel to Nairobi.

Two countries I avoid like the plague are Kenya and UAE.

Pseudo nationalists travel there frequently. How do they even feel safe criticising those countries publicly yet passing through, having business there or staying there.

One only can attribute this to the lack of intelligence and foresight.

Farm some did but Nairobi is the high life. There is nothing to do for this westerners in Garowe.

They will be locked in a compound. While in Kenya they can get up to all kind of shenanigans.

It is at this times like this I fully support President Farmaajo and PM Khayre.

They must be doing something right for 'richer' countries like the UAE and Kenya obsess themselves with Somalia and being humiliated along the way by that war torn, disenfranchised and impoverished country.

Kenya nama taqaan

Kenya’s arrogance on Somalia must be confronted

by Naima Osman
Monday, May 20, 2019

2019520636939644731485907JUMAPIX.jpg

Cabinet Secretary for Foreign Affairs Monica Juma and Interior PS Karanja Kibicho - PHOTO | FILE | NATION MEDIA GROUP

Kenya recently accused Somalia of deliberately misleading the world as it alleged Somalia to have auctioned oil and gas blocks in Kenya’s maritime territory and has called Somalia’s actions as an ‘act of aggression”. Somalia clearly responded to the Kenyan’s false allegation indicating that it has no plans to offer any blocks in the disputed maritime area until the parties’ maritime boundary is decided by the ICJ. Kenya’s expectations and miscalculation were met with cool, but resolute diplomatic response by the Somali Federal Government leadership.

Kenya remains unsatisfied with the Somali response and continues to pursue an aggressive campaign undermining Somalia’s sovereignty. Kenya’s expansionist plan has led Monica Juma, Kenya Minister of Foreign Affairs to embark into a diplomatic shuttle visiting several countries with the objective of selling their own story on the sea dispute and labelling Somalia as an aggressive neighbor.

Kenyan’s open war with Somalia started in 2011 when it decided unilaterally to send its troops to Somalia without consulting with the TFG of Somalia. Also in the recent past some Kenyan elites have openly advocated Kenya to annex part of Somalia citing failure by the Somali people to rule themselves. Just few days ago Kenya has announced that it is considering establishing diplomatic ties with Somaliland, a clear tactic to create tension that is anticipated to play in favor of Kenya. These outrageous provocations have become part of Kenyan foreign policy towards Somalia.

We are getting humiliated by our inferiors Kenya and UAE because they can't believe Somalia will not bow down to them.

For a noble Somali this are the lowest of the low. They know they have no chance and we are rising.

It was only few weeks ago they organised so called Somali opposition paid for by the UAE.

Wallahi UAE is a tiny city state where they get the confidence from I do not know they clearly have more money than sense.

I know for sure this are our inferiors.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I tell ya, these fufu munchers. They're gonna get it one day. In Sha Allah, the Somali flag will fly above Nairobi.

The FGS needs access to Kenya as it is a regional hub for UN agencies as well as NGO's.

Many projects are devised in Kenya and FGS as well as States travel there for discussions, meetings and projects.

I pity those activists of N/N yet who travel to Nairobi.

Two countries I avoid like the plague are Kenya and UAE.

Pseudo nationalists travel there frequently. How do they even feel safe criticising those countries publicly yet passing through, having business there or staying there.

One only can attribute this to the lack of intelligence and foresight.
Very true

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is actually a blessing in disguise, there should be no reason why the lawmakers and government officials are always going to Kenya. We must put all our focus and energy into our country, otherwise we are putting ourselves at risk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending