Designer babies coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Oh my.. billionaires are already using eugenics behind the scene and the technology is rapidly advancing. Listen from 01:05:40 to 1:12:02. Total mindfuck. :kanyehmm::mindblown:

My joke about the West advancing way beyond the Muslim world may not be a joke anymore. While Arabs are screwing their cousins, in the West they are close to breaking through Gattaca.

Discus this topic. :ohdamn:

Also, there's the possibility to wipe out the Bantus from Somalia by allowing the Somali Bantu women to only have ethnically Somali children (implanting Somali embryos into them). Peaceful ethnic cleansing. :mjlaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
All Somalis shall be genetically engineered to have timo jilec and light skin to look more like our Caucasian brethren :fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
All Somalis shall be genetically engineered to have timo jilec and light skin to look more like our Caucasian brethren :fittytousand:

Somalia really should get its act together or it will be left behind by the rest of the world soon.

There's no time for war any more.

Somalia really should get its act together or it will be left behind by the rest of the world soon.

tHeRe'S nO tImE fOr wAr AnyMoRe

spongebob

not while ogaden is suffering under ingerlay hands

I'm currently reading Superintelligence by Nick Bostrom and genetic engineering is talked about. Along with Superintelligent AI, future looks bleak for humanity. Particularly the lower classes, as it's the rich who will be able to afford to have designer babies.

If we don't wake up, not only will we be economically behind the rest of the world. But we'll lose out in the race for AI and Space domination. We'll be left breathing toxic radioactive oxygen-poor air in a environmentally fcked world. While the rich cadaan and Asian races have left the planet.

Last edited:
Trade off. You lost get over it.

Start developing now or you will be left behind by Herrenvolk geniuses from other countries.
were on an extended hiatus is all. they used us against each other and we can do the same to them. dismantle them from the inside. its baren land nobody needs tbh. it just hurts my ego that those subhumans took it from our grasp

Status
Not open for further replies.