Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

My above comment answers your question. Its because they want to hate us while living in our land? Don’t like us? They are welcome to leave. Also Im disappointed that you’re attributing our city and history to cad cads.
Who said they hate you? Come to Xamar. They intermix and marry the locals and they’re really nice.

Also when did I attribute the history to cadcads?

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You’ve seen what? One or two unhinged people online? Mudug have actually met them in real life and been around them?
Theyre everywhere in london. I know them people and I have seen enough shenanigans of them online to know where they stand. Obviously theres good people who r reer abti to somalis. Im simply saying the bitter ones should be put on the boat thats it

You’ve seen what? One or two unhinged people online? Mudug have actually met them in real life and been around them?
why would they say their real thoughts to our faces though? Online is where people really show themselves

Also, we certainly don't need them to marry us to show they're not racist, not that their opinion on us matters - please get some self-esteem sis

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Sis, I know and see a lot of them since they’ve intermarried with my mum’s side of the family. You get the good, the bad and the mad and that’s every group.
I noticed people who have cad cad relatives defend them and rightfully so. Id do the same ngl. Sorry if I sound ignorant but cad cad should know their place. We are the natives not them

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Aister i think the mariages have almost atoped now almoat no young ehtnic somali wants their girls imo specualy the ones i know pple in my generation low key lookdown upon them
Why mix with people of unknown origins? They are a very confused bunch of people

why would they say their real thoughts to our faces though? Online is where people really show themselves

Also, we certainly don't need them to marry us to show they're not racist, not that their opinion on us matters - please get some self-esteem sis
Hey, just saw your last comment. I never made that comment to say that them marrying ethnic Somalis means they’re not racist or a badge of honor. I said this to say that I see a lot of them because of that.

Also, the racism goes both ways, ethnic Somalis also at times look down on them hence I don’t understand the victim complex and why people here are making it seem that Somalis are a victim of their racism. I don’t get it. Growing up I heard many comments about them being made by ethnics as well who thought they were superior.

Hence many on here need to let go of the inferiority complex. Back home, the ethnic Somalis are ones in charge. God knows why a miskeen group who are powerless have you lot rattled.

I noticed people who have cad cad relatives defend them and rightfully so. Id do the same ngl. Sorry if I sound ignorant but cad cad should know their place. We are the natives not them
Dude i have them in my family i dont defend them 🤣🤣.
Its just a fact they arenot m pure somali its a fact no one can deny

Hey, just saw your last comment. I never made that comment to say that them marrying ethnic Somalis means they’re not racist or a badge of honor. I said this to say that I see a lot of them because of that.

Also, the racism goes both ways, ethnic Somalis at times look down on them hence I don’t understand the victim complex and why people here are making it seem that Somalis are a victim of their racism. I don’t get it. Growing up I heard many comments about them being made by ethnics as well who thought they were superior.

Hence many on here need to let go of the inferiority complex. Back home, the ethnic Somalis are ones in charge.
I have never come across the kind of takes expressed here until this forum and links posted here. Very strange takes.

You are 100% right

I have never come across the kind of takes expressed here until this forum and links posted here. Very very strange icl.

You are 100% right
It’s crazy victim and inferiority complex even though ethnic Somalis are racist to Somali Bantus and to a minor degree Cadcads. Ethnic Somalis have an superiority complex and back home ethic Somalis rule the roost.

Also, I always see Somalis from different regions having these mad opinions. People that have lived amongst them know on average that these people are miskeen and powerless. For goodness sake some them have HGs squatting in their homes and they can’t do anything about it!

Also, not all cadcads are light skin, some look like ethnic Somalis as well with some of them having like 70% ethnic Somali blood and you can see it.

It’s crazy victim and inferiority complex even though ethnic Somalis are racist to Somali Bantus and to a minor degree Cadcads. Ethnic Somalis have an superiority complex and back home ethic Somalis rule the roost.

Also, I always see Somalis from different regions having these mad opinions. People that have lived amongst them know on average that these people are miskeen and powerless. For goodness sake some them have HGs squatting in their homes and they can’t do anything about it!

Also, not all cadcads are light skin, some look like ethnic Somalis as well with some of them having like 70% ethnic Somali blood and you can see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Wah i am here in xamar i can tel u the lowest of pple here are cadcad they are barely educated they dont send their kids to school walhi go to university they dont appear there too.
Here in xamar pple look down uppn them low key. As i speak to u now i came from relative house i went to vist during the conversation cadcad came up specialy u can feel lowkey they are viewed inferior walhi .
Its funy how this girl claims ptherwise bit atory here in xamar is different.
Also the cadcad men are known to be leazy.
I’m disappointed in you 😔