Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

Am I spewing those same words? No I’m not. My maternal side off the family are like this sadly but that doesn’t mean that every cadcad person holds the same view. As people open themselves up to others they’ll soon realise that what’s been told to them was a lie, a hateful lie at that.

I was brought up with the same ignorant mindset that those people look like that and learnt as I got older that it was wrong to downgrade others just because off their skin tone & features. I used to spew those ignorant remarks too when I was younger, now that I’ve surrounded myself with my paternal side off the family & actual Somali people it made me realise that whatever my elders used to tell me was full of ignorance and hate. Hate that was uncalled for.

So respectfully, whatever those individuals think and may say doesn’t justify the fact that we are treated as second class citizens and if we as cadcads are treated this way, imagine how Somali Bantus must be treated by ignorant folk like you?

edit: and its interesting to me that what you took off my post was this.

So, you made colourist remarks about ethnic Somalis, and admit that this is the culture of CadCad people? And then you wonder why we rightfully want you people to stick your noses our of our internal affairs?

Why are you insistent on being able to speak on ethnic Somali affairs?

Anyways I’ve went through the whole thread and read all off the responses.

I only have a few things to say:

1 idiot doesn’t represent a whole ethnic demographic.

And just because that certain idiots made dumb takes doesn’t give any of you people the right to be xenophobic and spew discriminatory remarks not only towards Somali Bantus, but also towards other minorities.

Out off all the members arguing with that certain font, only a few remained civil and didn’t partake in those disgusting remarks. So what if they have their own cultural dances & practices? Every minority has their own thing that represents themselves & showcases their ancestry.

Niiko might not be everybody’s cup off tea, but let’s not act Holy than thou. There are also certain things not permitted in the religion but is still done by a lot off Somali people.

I genuinely hope from the bottom off my heart that our generation will be the generation that stops this whole hate train & superiority thing. No one is better than the other even if their ancestors are ethnically Somali or not. We’ve been living in Somalia for hundreds off years and integrated within society itself. It’s really disheartening to know that still doesn’t make us equal to your average Faarax or Halimo in Somalia.

We’re human beings too, those remarks made by a huge chunk off folk on here might seem funny and Keke, but it’s hurtful to read them.
Hey sis, I was one of those people who got carried away. You’re right and the remakes I made were insensitive although I don’t have a bone in my body that has issues with Somali Bantus. I know some Somali Bantus in real life and was raised to see them as Somali habayars and some of them are dear to me. I feel ashamed of the fact that I lashed out in this way. So I want to apologize to any Somali ethnic minority I may have offended.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Whether we like it or not, Somalia has different communities, and every community has its own sets of issues. I don't believe in the concept of an ethnic Somali interfering in cadcad internal affairs, or vice versa, nor do I believe in a Somali Bantu interfering in internal Somali ethnic affairs. It's basic manners, to not act as an authority or an instigatory force in other people's communities.

There are issues that concern us all, such as politics, etc. But not, how ethnic Somalis treat each other, that's not a place where everybody should be welcomed.

That's not called xenophobia.

Nor is it xenophobic to say that Somali ladies don't marry Bantu men in Somalia, that's just the reality.

And yes, Mohamed Ismail, should worry about his ethnic group's social ills, instead of trying to encourage gender violence among ethnic Somalis.
that’s what I don’t get. You do have a opinion on their niiko’s or whatever but refuse to let them into quote on quote ethnic Somalis affair?

Im sorry I would have taken your opinion seriously if ethnic sonalis themselves held the same opinion, which they do not, if they did this whole Qabil thing wouldn’t have been taken out off proportion. You do realise we’re talking about the same ethnic group that’s raging war on themselves simply because they believe their different from each other because off their tribal lineage?

I wasn’t talking about the whole dating Bantu men or what not. I was talking about the xenophobic remarks being thrown around. You can drag the Ismail guy but there’s no need to make fun off a whole demographic that minds it’s own business.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Hey sis, I was one of those people who got carried away. You’re right and the remakes I made were insensitive although I don’t have a bone in my body that has issues with Somali Bantus. I know some Somali Bantus in real life and was raised to see them as Somali habayars and some of them are dear to me. I feel ashamed of the fact that I lashed out in this way. So I want to apologize to any Somali ethnic minority I may have offended.
Omg girl you’re not!!!! I specifically thought off you when I wrote how there were certain fonts who kept it civil and didn’t make nasty remarks so Wallahi don’t worry 💗

Xoxoxo

VIP
So, you made colourist remarks about ethnic Somalis, and admit that this is the culture of CadCad people? And then you wonder why we rightfully want you people to stick your noses our of our internal affairs?

Seems like you lack any reading comprehension:

I was brought up with the same ignorant mindset that those people look like that and learnt as I got older that it was wrong to downgrade others just because off their skin tone & features. I used to spew those ignorant remarks too when I was younger, now that I’ve surrounded myself with my paternal side off the family & actual Somali people it made me realise that whatever my elders used to tell me was full of ignorance and hate. Hate that was uncalled for.

reading this (and my whole message itself) wouldn’t have even taken 2 minutes if you took the time for it.

that’s what I don’t get. You do have a opinion on their niiko’s or whatever but refuse to let them into quote on quote ethnic Somalis affair?

Im sorry I would have taken your opinion seriously if ethnic sonalis themselves held the same opinion, which they do not, if they did this whole Qabil thing wouldn’t have been taken out off proportion. You do realise we’re talking about the same ethnic group that’s raging war on themselves simply because they believe their different from each other because off their tribal lineage?

I wasn’t talking about the whole dating Bantu men or what not. I was talking about the xenophobic remarks being thrown around. You can drag the Ismail guy but there’s no need to make fun off a whole demographic that minds it’s own business.

What is xenophobic about saying that Mohamed Ismail should deal with Niiko, if he is so concerned about Somali modesty?
Niiko is a MATING DANCE, in which women suggestively shake their nether regions in, on and around men. The only reason I even brought it up, was because he was trying to act as if ethnic Somalis are the only ones with issues, and he refuses to address the issues that plague his direct community.

Qabyaalad, is also an internal Somali issue, that we will deal with ourselves, thanks very much.

Seems like you lack any reading comprehension:

reading this (and my whole message itself) wouldn’t have even taken 2 minutes if you took the time for it.

I think you are the one who has reading comprehension issues, I said you MADE colourist remarks and I helpfully used the PAST TENSE, to make an accurate observation on your egregious past behaviour.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 20.27.48.png

@Xoxoxo

You know, if you and Mohamed Ismail, insist on sticking your noses into ethnic Somali affairs, I hope you don't get upset when Somalis start to return the favour. What's the first topic we should get into? Hmmm, I know! CadCad racism! The fact that CadCads have mostly Asian DNA, and have the nerve to come to an African country, and make colourist remarks, most famous of them being 'Mukulaal Madow' aka 'Black cat'.

Xoxoxo

VIP
What is xenophobic about saying that Mohamed Ismail should deal with Niiko, if he is so concerned about Somali modesty?
Niiko is a MATING DANCE, in which women suggestively shake their nether regions in, on and around men. The only reason I even brought it up, was because he was trying to act as if ethnic Somalis are the only ones with issues, and he refuses to address the issues that plague his direct community.

Qabyaalad, is also an internal Somali issue, that we will deal with ourselves, thanks very much.

Are you keeping count?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@mohamedismail
I cant wait the day we wipe u jar**r in our land walhi too bad pur pple are too nice for now .
Sooner or later we will go and move like rwanda or the nazis its the final solution.
For now u can enjoy been servant workers in ourhousehold and constraction site.
Jar**roow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ong I hate these Madow and other langaabs who come on here yapping about Somalis.

I'm surprised how southerners take so much from these .5s in Djibouti if these langaabs start acting up they get sorted.

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Xoxoxo

You know, if you and Mohamed Ismail, insist on sticking your noses into ethnic Somali affairs, I hope you don't get upset when Somalis start to return the favour. What's the first topic we should get into? Hmmm, I know! CadCad racism! The fact that CadCads have mostly Asian DNA, and have the nerve to come to an African country, and make colourist remarks, most famous of them being 'Mukulaal Madow' aka 'Black cat'.
What other cadcad people say doesn’t represent me or the thousands others who are respectful and civil towards other Somali people.

You’re so triggered for no reason lol

Xoxoxo

VIP
I think you are the one who has reading comprehension issues, I said you MADE colourist remarks and I helpfully used the PAST TENSE, to make an accurate observation on your egregious past behaviour.

View attachment 323419
I’ll just copy past again:

Edit: I’m a human being at the end of the day. I learnt better then my elders and treat everyone with warmth, no matter what their ethnical background may be :)! You should too!

And THATS just the ones

What other cadcad people say doesn’t represent me or the thousands others who are respectful and civil towards other Somali people.

Triggered about what?

You are fighting for the rights of non-ethnic Somalis, to get into ethnic Somali affairs. I said, that's fine, so, why don't we get into everyone's affairs.

Let's discuss CadCad racism, let's discuss Bantu issues, let's even figure out what Bajunis and Barawanis are upto.

Come on everyone, pull up a seat and let's TALK.

:manny:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

Where did you guys spawn from?

Hey, I’m guessing you’re ethnically Somali with a cad cad mum?

And for the third time I have read this post of yours, and I can see clearly, that you were raised by racist CadCads, and I use the word 'racist', because CadCads are mostly ASIAN, and thus, from another race.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Triggered about what?

You are fighting for the rights of non-ethnic Somalis, to get into ethnic Somali affairs. I said, that's fine, so, why don't we get into everyone's affairs.

Let's discuss CadCad racism, let's discuss Bantu issues, let's even figure out what Bajunis and Barawanis are upto.

Come on everyone, pull up a seat and let's TALK.

:manny:
Innit stay in your non Somali lane

Xoxoxo

VIP
Hey, I’m guessing you’re ethnically Somali with a cad cad mum?
Yup! And tbh I just wanted to point it out since people tend to drag us all as a collective just because certain people decide to make ignorant remarks.

it’s as if I paint every ethnic Somali person as this angry dangerous individual that like to oppress those who they deem as weak. Which I do not.

Wah i am here in xamar i can tel u the lowest of pple here are cadcad they are barely educated they dont send their kids to school walhi go to university they dont appear there too.
Here in xamar pple look down uppn them low key. As i speak to u now i came from relative house i went to vist during the conversation cadcad came up specialy u can feel lowkey they are viewed inferior walhi .
Its funy how this girl claims ptherwise bit atory here in xamar is different.
Also the cadcad men are known to be leazy.

Trending