Desertification

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this african farmer could do something this productive and combat climate change, then i think we can also achieve the same results if we put our mind to it. Mashallah at least he took the initiative to start this project himself, meanwhile we still do not realise how easily we could also plant trees back home.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I watched this video a while ago and got very excited but I think this man is a fraud. Search his name on Wikipedia and you will see that he hasn't actually put into action the theories he discusses in the video. He's a very good salesman though.

Instead of listening to the musings of a deranged Boer, we should look at what innovative countries like China and Israel have actually done to combat desertification.

I searched on YouTube and couldn't find anything so everyone please share what you have.

I watched this video a while ago and got very excited but I think this man is a fraud. Search his name on Wikipedia and you will see that he hasn't actually put into action the theories he discusses in the video. He's a very good salesman though.

Instead of listening to the musings of a deranged Boer, we should look at what innovative countries like China and Israel have actually done to combat desertification.

I searched on YouTube and couldn't find anything so everyone please share what you have.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is actually Amazing. Allaahu Akbaar. God gave us a brain, we need to use it yaaqee ! Imagine doing desertification, it could also solve Somalia famine!

Another approach to an environment like ours. This expert argues, no need to plant new trees, the trees stumps with multiple stems are already there and all they require is pruning them with a $2 knife. Natural regeneration of tree stumps that are already there. The problem here is the lack of individual/group land ownership in the semi-arid and arid places of the country.

Tony Rinaudo: "Against the odds: Reversing desertification in arid and semi arid lands"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts