This bird is called aldouhi alamghar aljaanib
The amghar sided towhee
Bal Ilaahi baan kugu dhaarshe, midab keeda eeg
700x400-bird-towhee-eastern-wbu5362.jpg
64991941-240px.jpg
spottedtowhee107.jpg
Spotted Towhee b57-5-233_V.jpg

Tarikh alkhulafa lilsuyudi

"It was narrated from zayd bin aslam who narrated from 'umar may God be pleased with them both that the prophet said" I saw a bunch of black goats that were joined by a bunch of white goats", they said what is your interpretation oh prophet of God, he said "the persians shall share with you your religion and lineage they said"the persians, oh prophet of God?" He said" if faith hung from a distant star, persians would still reach it, and would be the luckiest of them all"

"And it was narrated from 'umar bin sharjil that the prophet sallahu 'alayhi wa sallim said" I had a dream I was herding blacksheep, then I herded white sheep after them and until the black could no longer be seen", abu Bakr said" oh prophet of God, the black sheep are the arabs, they will become muslim and multiply, as for the white sheep they are the non-arabs, they will enter islam and so much so that the arabs wont be noticed from their sheer numbers,"the prophet salla lahu 'alayhi wa sallim said"an angel interpreted it just like that",
the prophet prophesized truthfully, the non-arabs entered the arabian peninsula in hoards during and after the islamic conquest, then did they mix among the arabs an excessive mixing, so much so that the arabs could not be seen any more because of their sheer numbers"

(Imam alsuyuti wrote this commentary in the 16th century around, although the hadith itself can be found in much older books like muhadarat aludba by rhagib alisfahani)

Muqaddima by ibn Khaldun

Two centuries prior to Imam suyuti, Ibn Khaldun wrote in his book al-Muqaddimah that Nejd, Hadhramout, Yemen, and Hijaz were all apart of the first and second zones of the earth. Basically all of arabia except eastern arabia. What are these zones?:Arab historians divided the world into 7 zones, the first two being hot and its inhabitants black the last two being cold and its inhabitants very pale and the rest being in between. Along with the arabian peninsula in the "bilad alsudan"(1st 2nd zone) he included the land of the habesh, the lands of the berbers, Egypt, West africa, and India.
Basically the mamluks were the straw that broke the camels back, in the last few hundred years)

I'll leave you with a quote from Sir Richard Francis Burton, the British orientalist of the 19th century, in his book 'Personal Narrative From A Pilgrimage to al-Medina and Mecca'

"
The men were the Beni-Harb of the great Hijazi tribe, which has kept its blood pure for the last thirteen centuries-how much more we know not....The outer man of these Fight-Sons was contemptible; small chocolate-coloured beings, stunted and thin, with mops of course bushy hair"

@Samaalic Era
The number of 19th and 20th century western orientalists who say the same thing is no scarce amount.

And that marks the completion of my presentation. All praise is due to God and may peace be upon his prophet, May God Forgive Our sins and guide us to the straight path, may God reward brother Tariq Berry for his enlightening book 'The Unknown Arabs'.

Peace❤

I would like for you all to participate in a small poll. Of these 6 skin colours which would best characterize you?

I thank you in advance for your engagement.
Aswad
Screenshot_2019-05-21-06-45-13~2.png
1039514368_b1570cbc85.jpg

akhdar
Screenshot_2019-05-21-06-57-09~2.png
Sudanese_Children_8~3.jpg

Asmar
Screenshot_2019-05-21-06-44-50~2.png
Sudanese_Children_8~2.jpg

khamri
Screenshot_2019-05-21-06-49-06~2.png
ethiopian-woman-wearing-netela.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Between akhdar and asmar. The original Arabs were very dark skin they became lighter because they slept with slave women from Armenia in there harems. And also Turks settlers from the Ottoman Empire today we call these settlers Arabs.

Banu rashaida

8EABCC82-2CAD-4FF1-87CC-A1DB098CB345.png

6EE6B055-005D-49ED-87B1-DA6D0563AF9D.png

They loved Turkish women

3665F53F-5618-4589-B422-185C09EBC8EA.png

What actual Arabs looked like

ABF74C6B-1861-4805-978C-021F2CF53441.png

Modern Arabs

07F16CA9-3F47-41CA-80F9-991304A59B0F.png

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Actual description of the Quraysh tribe:
The Prophet Muhammad of Arabia was a pure Arab from the BanūHāshim clan of the Quraysh tribe.
Not only were the original and true Arabs black (
aswad, akhḍar, udmar)but the Prophet’s particular tribe
and clan were famously black. As Robert F. Spencer remarks: “It is said that the Quraysh explained their short stature and dark skin by the fact that they always carefully adhered to endogamy,”1and Henry
Lammens took notice of “les Hāśimites, famille où dominait le sang nègre” (“the Hashimites, the family
where Black blood dominated”), remarking further that the BanūHāshimare “généralement qualifies de ﻢﺪ = couleur foncée” (“generally described as ādam = dark colored”).

Trending