Descriptions of the sahaba

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That's what Levantines looked like before they mixed with Black African slaves. Muslim Levantines have 7-12% recent Sub-Saharan African blood from the Arab/Ottoman-African slave trade.

Samaritans have close to 0% or less than 2%.

The SSA slave trade into the Middle East happened AFTER the biblical events occurred (Middle Ages mostly).
There is no proof that they acquired sub Saharan DNA from slave trade. All these lies about Egyptians having more SSA genes and Arabs etc is Zionist propaganda. As if all of them have intermingled with Sub Saharan slaves that's utter nonsense. It's deeper than that. I don't believe it one bit.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Provide the source claiming mohammed SAW was white, if you'd be so forthcoming.

«So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»

FOOTNOTES [1]
written by Moosaa Richardson

Apollo

VIP
There is no proof that they acquired sub Saharan DNA from slave trade. All these lies about Egyptians having more SSA genes and Arabs etc is Zionist propaganda. As if all of them have intermingled with Sub Saharan slaves that's utter nonsense. It's deeper than that. I don't believe it one bit.

It's from the Arab-African slave trade. Full stop, not even in doubt.

The SSA DNA they carry is from places like Niger and Zanzibar. It's not even from nearby areas like Upper Egypt.

Middle Easterners were a bunch of racists who enslaved more Black Africans than Europeans ever did and you guys are still denying it.

Sudanese Arabs are not ethnically Arab, for the love of god, stop trolling.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Sahih bukhari
"No, by God the prophet Saw didnt say Isa was Red but said" I dreamt that as I was circumambulating the Ka'bah I saw a brown(adam) man with straight hair being guided by two other men, his hair dripping of water or his hair wet from water I said who is that He said that's the Son of Marry"

(Theres another hadith that explains that the prophet described Isa, brown and beautiful, then described dajjal, as red and course haired, both were circumambulating the ka'bah and the wording the prophet used was kind of similar, 'masih dajjal' 'masih ibn maryam',
That fact coupled with this corrective hadith negates the tradition Isa saw was red(white).
I think I have heard this exact narration before.

Apollo

VIP
Mozes AS was definitely Dark man this is recorded. He is my example. This is why you see a lot of East Africans with name Musa and Isa because one was dark and latter brown.

He was an ethnic Middle Easterner who was racially completely different from Horners.

So you guys cannot accept to believe in prophets if they were of a different race? You will only accept them if they were of your race? Absolutely haram.

As for Africans with names like Musa and Isa. It is simply cultural appropriation. A foreign culture not of their own which they adopted.

«So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»

FOOTNOTES [1]
written by Moosaa Richardson
Sallaa allahu 'alayhi wa sallam alfa marrat wa fawqaha 'idada turab wa maa albahr wa nujumi alsamaa:it0tdo8:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
What you guys are doing is simply Banu Hashim booty clapping 2.0.

Now that you found out genetically you are not Arab you want to make Semites/Arabs as Africans. Pathetic!

:notsureif::kodaksmiley::susp:

Let go of the Arabophilia!

Apollo

VIP
Its a pretty popular hadith in the realms of the internet.
Sh Omar Suleiman, he recently did a speech in the house of representatives.

What a retarded question.. :snoop:

''Why was there never a black prophet?''

Because it all happened in the Middle East. The homeland of the Caucasian Semites.

Why was there never an Australian Aborigine Buddha? :snoop:

CaliTedesse

VIP
He was an ethnic Middle Easterner who was racially completely different from Horners.

So you guys cannot accept to believe in prophets if they were of a different race? You will only accept them if they were of your race? Absolutely haram.

As for Africans with names like Musa and Isa. It is simply cultural appropriation. A foreign culture not of their own which they adopted.
Is just find it ridiculous to talk about sub Saharan admixture from slaves I mean Egypt was conquered by many empires if slaves had "such" an effect how much of an effect did empires who occupied Egypt have. That's why I go by the narrations of the past because those DNA companies are owned by zionists I take their findings with a grain of salt.

Apollo

VIP
Is just find it ridiculous to talk about sub Saharan admixture from slaves I mean Egypt was conquered by many empires if slaves had "such" an effect how much of an effect did empires who occupied Egypt have. That's why I go by the narrations of the past because those DNA companies are owned by zionists I take their findings with a grain of salt.

Egypt was conquered by elite armies who quickly left after conquering it and they put elite generals/bureaucrats in charge.

Rome had a massive pan-Mediterranean Empire, yet modern Italians from the Rome area have almost no recent* admixture from outside of the Italian peninsula.

By recent I mean post-Roman.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
What a retarded question.. :snoop:

Why was there never a black prophet.

Because it all happened in the Middle East. The homeland of the Caucasian Semites.
Every nation was a messenger.

«SAHIH INTERNATIONAL:interpretation
And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers.» Surah An-Nahl 16:36
Sahih international:interpretation

« Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.» Surah Al-Isra 17:15

CaliTedesse

VIP
Egypt was conquered by elite armies who quickly left after conquering it and they put elite generals/bureaucrats in charge.

Rome had a massive pan-Mediterranean Empire, yet modern Italians from the Rome area have almost no admixture from outside of the Italian peninsula.
That's the biggest lie ever Italians look like the Europeans with the most admixture out of all Europeans. I'll have you know thousands of Numidian and other vassal state slaves were shipped to Rome. They do have admixture.

Apollo

VIP
That's the biggest lie ever Italians look like the Europeans with the most admixture out of all Europeans. I'll have you know thousands of Numidian and other vassal state slaves were shipped to Rome. They do have admixture.

Italians got that pseudo-Arab look from the Neolithic Anatolians who settled 9,000 years ago.

North-Central Europeans got their pale look from Yamnaya Aryans who swept over Europe 5,000 years ago. It affected Italians and the Greek less than North-Central Europeans, so they are actually more European than the other ones.

image-20150312-13517-a10qp6.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Italians got that pseudo-Arab look from the Neolithic Anatolians who settled 9,000 years ago.

North-Central Europeans got their pale look from Yamnaya Aryans who swept over Europe 5,000 years ago. It affected Italians and the Greek less than North-Central Europeans, so they are actually more European than the other ones.

image-20150312-13517-a10qp6.jpg
What happened to slaves shipped to Rome did they all get killed? What about Barbary slave trade. Why not much European admixture in Berbers? This raises questions you see. Yet they brand sub Saharan genes in Semites the cause of slave trade. I have my doubts about this.

Tafsir al-Qurdubi
"And moses was brown, extremely brown(shadid alsumrah)"

Tafsir al-Tabari
"And Moses, from was was narrated to us, was Dark brown and God changed his hand white"
This is the explanation of the verse found in naml ayah 12 regarding Moses' 9 miracle to Pharoah from God
وَأَدْخِلْ يَدَكَ فِي جَيْبِكَ تَخْرُجْ بَيْضَاءَ مِنْ غَيْرِ سُوءٍ ۖ فِي تِسْعِ آيَاتٍ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَقَوْمِهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ
This can also be found in Exodus 4:6

Tafsir albaydawi
"And it was narrated that he peace be upon him was dark, extremely dark, he put his hand in his pocket or under his armpit then he took it out, lo and behold it was white"

Description of the beloved
sallahu 'alayhi wa sallim
Sunan alTirmidi

"It was narrated from Humaid that Anas said"the prophet was of medium height, neither tall nor short, good build, brown(asmar)skin, his hair neither course nor straight, when he walked he leaned forward slightly"

Sahih bukhari

"I heard Anas ibn Malik describing the prophet Sallahu 'alayhi wa sallim he said" he was of medium stature neither tall nor short, azhar skin(shining skin), he was not pale white(abyad amhaq) nor dark brown, he was neither crinkly course north straight(of the hair)"

Lisan al'arab
"Mahq:it is the the whiteness of people that is very ugly, it is a hideous white, not mixed with yellow or red, like the colour of gypsum and things like that.
And in description of our leader and prophet of God sallalahu 'alayhi wa sallam he was Azhar coloured, he was not pale(amhaq)white"

"Azhar:it is a white colour(wheat)mixed with red"

Lisan al'arab

"Furthermore if the arabs say so and so is white they mean a wheat coloured person with a black appearance(hilyatin sawdaa). If it is regarding the colour of indians it is said brown and dark( asmar wa adam) and if it is regarding the blackness of takrur(west africa) it is said black(aswad) and likewise any one whose overwhelmed by blackness is called black(aswad) or very dark(shadid al udmah)"

^The quote above is actually from siyar a'lam

Lisan al'arab:Red is a date coloured person.

(Like white, red can sometimes be used to described a shade of brown)

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Tafsir al-Qurdubi
"And moses was brown, extremely brown(shadid alsumrah)"

Tafsir al-Tabari
"And Moses, from was was narrated to us, was Dark brown and God changed his hand white"
This is the explanation of the verse found in naml ayah 12 regarding Moses' 9 miracle to Pharoah from God
وَأَدْخِلْ يَدَكَ فِي جَيْبِكَ تَخْرُجْ بَيْضَاءَ مِنْ غَيْرِ سُوءٍ ۖ فِي تِسْعِ آيَاتٍ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَقَوْمِهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ
This can also be found in Exodus 4:6

Tafsir albaydawi
"And it was narrated that he peace be upon him was dark, extremely dark, he put his hand in his pocket or under his armpit then he took it out, lo and behold it was white"

Description of the beloved
sallahu 'alayhi wa sallim
Sunan alTirmidi

"It was narrated from Humaid that Anas said"the prophet was of medium height, neither tall nor short, good build, brown(asmar)skin, his hair neither course nor straight, when he walked he leaned forward slightly"

Sahih bukhari

"I heard Anas ibn Malik describing the prophet Sallahu 'alayhi wa sallim he said" he was of medium stature neither tall nor short, azhar skin(shining skin), he was not pale white(abyad amhaq) nor dark brown, he was neither crinkly course north straight(of the hair)"

Lisan al'arab
"Mahq:it is the the whiteness of people that is very ugly, it is a hideous white, not mixed with yellow or red, like the colour of gypsum and things like that.
And in description of our leader and prophet of God sallalahu 'alayhi wa sallam he was Azhar coloured, he was not pale(amhaq)white"

"Azhar:it is a white colour(wheat)mixed with red"

Lisan al'arab

"Furthermore if the arabs say so and so is white they mean a wheat coloured person with a black appearance(hilyatin sawdaa). If it is regarding the colour of indians it is said brown and dark( asmar wa adam) and if it is regarding the blackness of takrur(west africa) it is said black(aswad) and likewise any one whose overwhelmed by blackness is called black(aswad) or very dark(shadid al udmah)"

^The quote above is actually from siyar a'lam

Lisan al'arab:Red is a date coloured person.

(Like white, red can sometimes be used to described a shade of brown)
I have also heard this.

Fath albari li ibn hajar al'asqalani:
"Then the prophet lifted his arm until we were looking at the 'ufra of his armpit"

Lisan al 'arab

"Al ya'fur: the impala that is of the colour of 'ufr, dirt, and it is the common impala(aldaby al'aamah)"
impala.jpg

(Keep in mind the armpit is a pale location,usually covered from the sun)

Lisan al'arab
"And it said:amghar is not completely red , and in a hadith: a bedouin came to the prophet sallahu 'alayhi wa sallam and he saw him with his companions, and said "which one of you the descendant of 'abd almutallib" they said "he is the amghar coloured one leaning over there"

وقيل : المغر حمرة ليست بالخالصة . وفي الحديث : أن أعرابيا قدم على النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - فرآه مع أصحابه فقال : أيكم ابن عبد المطلب ؟ فقالوا : هو الأمغر المرتفق

(What is amghar? )

Lisan al 'arab
"Amghar is red sand used to dye( clothing and such)"
المغرة والمغرة : طين أحمر يصبغ به
691d1ed2e45b33edb2faa17d37dd686a.jpg

"And maghrah is a colour leaning towards Red"
والمغر والمغرة : لون إلى الحمرة
"And in a hadith of yajuj and majuj: they threw their spears and it returned to them mutamaghirah bi dam, meaning reddened with blood"
وفي حديث يأجوج ومأجوج : فرموا بنبالهم فخرت عليهم متمغرة دما أي محمرة بالدم
"And a mumghar palm tree: is one with red dates"
ونخلة ممغار : حمراء التمر

(So amghar means a red and gold mix: Orangish brown.)

Often in hadiths the prophet's salla allah 'alayh face is compared to the moon and sun, this does not mean he was pale white, but rather a clear and glowing skintone. And the moon. varies in colour. If any moon, he looked like the blood moon we had earlier this year)
Blood-Moon-586081787.jpg

Lisan al'arab
"al- zaahir: in terms of the colour of men is the sunrise coloured one"
Beautiful-Sunrise-Wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
Fath albari
The hafid, muhadith ibn hajar al'asqalani discussed the variation of the description of the prophet and as a muhadith does he made sense of the different hadiths.
The prophet is described as white, white mixed with red and brown(asmar). He explained the white in question is not amhaq white(pale white) and that " his white(golden brown) was mixed with red and arabs call someone like that asmar"
He concluded that abyad mixed with ahmar and asmar are agreeable and one in the same.

( Asmar and abyad mixed with red are the two most common descriptions of the prophet in hadith.As for hadiths that say he was abyad, i already showed you white could mean clear skinned as well. As i stated before there are 4 meaning of white , three relating to skin-tone. Of those three is the white of the romans and persians as i've stated before, and such a colour was not found among arabs. We are left with two meanings of white that the arabs naturally were:Golden brown(wheat-coloured) or clear-skinned. Because clarity is not to do with skin-colour, that leaves only one for understanding the meaning of white mixed with red: A golden brown mixed with red, hence Amghar or Asmar)
Like so:
Screenshot_2019-05-15-08-13-52~2.png

The white colour/golden brown that arabs were is like so:
Screenshot_2019-05-15-08-14-29~2.png

Not like the white of Romans and Persians

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts