Describe yourself every fiber being of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna get to know everyone I'm new member so tell me all you can tell me about yourself alot or little tell me everything I need to know about you are you left, right, black, white, old, young, conservative, liberal I don't wanna know your past history but tell me what you believe i am interested in your ideas

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I just wanna get to know everyone I'm new member so tell me all you can tell me about yourself alot or little tell me everything I need to know about you are you left, right, black, white, old, young, conservative, liberal I don't wanna know your past history but tell me what you believe i am interested in your ideas
What about you?

I'm a right black and a youn Liberal Conservative.

I have also recently acquired my taxi licence due to fear of being demoted after telling my boss he was a fuckwit.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I am a left-leaning young black man who believes that Andrew Yang will make America great again.

tell him about your atheism and how you lost your virginity in a toilet. that's important details for new members to know, they will then cease to take you serious.

Kratos

Sonder
tell him about your atheism and how you lost your virginity in a toilet. that's important details for new members to know, they will then cease to take you serious.
I've never said I was an atheist and the 2nd part was a joke :damedamn:
All I said was that I'm not a muslim and I don't believe in a personal god. That could mean anything though... How do you know I'm not a buddhist?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
My name is A_A aka Bisad.
My name does not stand for African American as some users here think.:comeon: Their cat ears.
I like cats, drawing, painting, and reading Fanfiction. Inshallah no more fanfiction for Ramadan but it will be tough.:francis: Eedo Basra is strange please excuse her behavior. Welcome to SomaiSpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending