Describe what you look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me

Attachments

• s.png
    s.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
but what did alex and sam do you do know once upon a time sam saved you from a helicopter crash in season 1 and alex just minds her own business you horrible and clover is better looking than you paki
I'm the baddest around. Clover secretly wants to f*ck jerry that blonde hoe.

but what did alex and sam do you do know once upon a time sam saved you from a helicopter crash in season 1 and alex just minds her own business you horrible and clover is better looking than you paki
I thought Mandy looked Asian :ooh: never thought she was paki

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm the baddest around. Clover secretly wants to f*ck jerry that blonde hoe.
baddest ? you look like a hairy paki how does your family even allow you to walk out of the house let alone bully people well at least clover is getting men what male wants to f*ck a curry muncher

baddest ? you look like a hairy paki how does your family even allow you to walk out of the house let alone bully people well at least clover is getting men what male wants to f*ck a curry muncher
Girl I'm not a damn paki your hater ass is mad because I'm up next. 3 hoes can't take away my legacy.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Girl I'm not a damn paki your hater ass is mad because I'm up next. 3 hoes can't take away my legacy.
aww you wanna be latino badly huh too bad you look like a damn bushra from dirty bradford. 3 hoes kulaha were spies and can karbaash you at any moment with our latest gadget bindi watch out :frdfvsb:

World

VIP
@NA9 used to be a smart Xalimo like @CaliSomali but now she became like these brainwashed pro-black SJW Xaarlimos like the ones below.

blm-3.jpg
Western Xaarlimos are all BLM SJW s who want to teach their children African American history. She just wants to fit into the misguided brainwashed crowd. Notice how after her shift, she became a Farax basher, using malnourished Oromo prisoners to take jabs at Somali men.

aww you wanna be latino badly huh too bad you look like a damn bushra from dirty bradford. 3 hoes kulaha were spies and can karbaash you at any moment with our latest gadget bindi watch out :frdfvsb:
When I turned into a giant and crushed down the whole city your asses were shook!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
When I turned into a giant and crushed down the whole city your asses were shook!
thanks to a midget villian like you had any choice to be a giant and i DO remember you complaining about your height cos you were meant to go on a date and incase you forgotten clover was also the same heiight and finished you off

thanks to a midget villian like you had any choice to be a giant and i DO remember you complaining about your height cos you were meant to go on a date and incase you forgotten clover was also the same heiight and finished you off
Jerry is a real nigga the rest of yall are fake.:abuxyga::abuxyga: I'm so sure I was a big celebrity in the future you hoes ruined shit for me because of jealousy. I was out here mandyfying everyone :gnzbryw:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Jerry is a real nigga the rest of yall are fake.:abuxyga::abuxyga: I'm so sure I was a big celebrity in the future you hoes ruined shit for me because of jealousy. I was out here mandyfying everyone :gnzbryw:
jerry found you annoying and took a dislike of you when you had no choice but to one of us for a day talk about begging and thats great we ruined your future wouldnt want to see mandy in 2028 taking over the world with her mindys god forbid

jerry found you annoying and took a dislike of you when you had no choice but to one of us for a day talk about begging and thats great we ruined your future wouldnt want to see mandy in 2028 taking over the world with her mindys god forbid
You es were scared of competition :p :4uzpnkt: you girls would have been irrelevant if I was a big celeb out in Beverly Hills. I was literally famous asf in 2025

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
“Black Lives matter on college campuses too”

Nobody clocked this? What? White folks finished the grilled chicken in the canteen miyaa?

Whats wrong with these Xaaliimos

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You es were scared of competition :p :4uzpnkt: you girls would have been irrelevant if I was a big celeb out in Beverly Hills. I was literally famous asf in 2025
well guess what your irrelevant now and back to square one same old rinsed teasing of the girls which got you nowhere since you havent glowed or become richer with your slander but continue to be bitter while we go to exotic missions :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending