dermatologists hate him

find out the one weird trick he used to age in reverse

then:
Madobe.jpg

now?
Madobe.jpg

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
this is years later and his skin has less furrow then at that time :comeon: it isnt just madoweeyso he looks younger. maybe its a body double because I'm seeing some discrepancies in the nasal width :yacadiim:
He must've married a 16 year old girl. Masha Allah wuu dalaalaya

this is years later and his skin has less furrow then at that time :comeon: it isnt just madoweeyso he looks younger. maybe its a body double because I'm seeing some discrepancies in the nasal width :yacadiim:

maybe he discovered fountain of youth kkk

He must've married a 16 year old girl. Masha Allah wuu dalaalaya
You know what I think, its that somali men age nicely because they have no stress. They make the women carry bundles of sticks on their back like abu lahabs wife, and then build and unbuild the aqal, plus they do all the cooking, cleaning raising the kids etc

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Wow he discovered madoweeyso
Looooool guess what this reminds me off:chrisfreshhah: My habaray cut of her husbands hair she is great at sweet talking. She even cut my hair and it turned out really great ngl.

Anyways so she went on YT watched a couple of videos on how to do it. She decided she would give him “a basic shading” as she called it, what this crazy lady does is takes his trimmer dig a big ass hole through his hair and almost head. And then she decided to put on a hair removal cream as she thought it would do the job quicker. And wlh it looked like madfac hit several places of his head. :damn::damn:She runs to her first aid kit and takes out madoobeyso and puts it on his head :mjlol: I cried wlh what a maskiin he is and he went on asking me what do you think “ma Caadi baa” balaayo I left them, crying of laughter:drakelaugh:

#MadoobeysoSafesLives

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Looooool guess what this reminds me off:chrisfreshhah: My habaray cut of her husbands hair she is great at sweet talking. She even cut my hair and it turned out really great ngl.

Anyways so she went on YT watched a couple of videos on how to do it. She decided she would give him “a basic shading” as she called it, what this crazy lady does is takes his trimmer dig a big ass hole through his hair and almost head. And then she decided to put on a hair removal cream as she thought it would do the job quicker. And wlh it looked like madfac hit several places of his head. :damn::damn:She runs to her first aid kit and takes out madoobeyso and puts it on his head :mjlol: I cried wlh what a maskiin he is and he went on asking me what do you think “ma Caadi baa” balaayo I left them, crying of laughter:drakelaugh:

#MadoobeysoSafesLives
Sxb qosol baa igu dhishay :mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think he might be drinking a lot of water and perhaps a little positivity radiates the skin every now and then :)