Deqa Dhalac becomes the first Somali Mayor of an American city

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Maine is one the more liberal places in America. Anyways I never said the system would stop you from doing anything. All I said was that it targets black men more than others and that’s true. Implicit biases happen all the time.

Aren't alot of Maine whiteys French descent? People on here say French people are the most racist whites. She faced many barriers!

Keep sniffing the cocoa butter hair cream.

Aren't alot of Maine whiteys French descent? People on here say French people are the most racist whites. She faced many barriers!

You degenerate, who doesn’t like cocoa butter?

Maine never voted Republican, my boy lives there, there some of the most open minded liberals out there.

Apollo

VIP

White people are more leftwing when there is low diversity.

Look at political maps of Europe, rural Sweden is more leftwing than urban Sweden. Scotland is more leftwing than England.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Look at political maps of Europe, rural Sweden is more leftwing than urban Sweden. Scotland is more leftwing than England.

Very interesting. The rural areas in Canada are very conservative and very eastern European/Scandinavian with little diversity. The urban areas here are 90% leftist.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP

So they're more open-minded when they don't feel threatened. Makes sense.

Apollo

VIP
Very interesting. The rural areas in Canada are very conservative and very eastern European/Scandinavian with little diversity. The urban areas here are 90% leftist.

I think this theory applies only to areas that aren't super religious. Scotland and Scandis aren't very religious, I hear New England whites aren't very religious either.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
I think this theory applies only to areas that aren't super religious. Scotland and Scandis aren't very religious, I hear New England whites aren't very religious either.

New England? Let's make it New Puntland.

Pixel Pokemon GIF

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Apart from the rural Amish and Mennonites and Hutterites, the rural whites here aren't that religious either. Just very conservative in all other matters.

Rural life is very pleasant though. I am eyeing that lifestyle soon. They don't care about vaccine mandates and masks and all that bullshit whenever I am in their communities. One business even had a "no vaccinated allowed" sign.

:russ:

Apollo

VIP
Damn, my guesstimate was correct, looked it up:

ztx77iknqkk8tksbouojiw.png

Low population density + low religiosity + protestant history + no dependency on oil/gas + low diversity = likely leftwing region, my theory. :icon lol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

rural areas are more right wing fam, these are special cases. Like look at poor rednecks

Same story with the UK and the US. Cities are very liberal. Rural towns with little diversity vote heavily for the conservatives.

Congrats to her
Heard they selected her out of affirmative action. She didn’t even run for office but she city council member.
White liberals are weird .

France was one of the least racist places, Black People felt welcome there while segregation and lynchings were happening in America.