Deputy PM

Theres no qabil when it comes to money and business interests.

Its in Dahabshill interest to have someone high up in the Govt.

We will welcome the new deputy.
Dhabshill is a company that's loved by muqdashaawis. This gov looking to be the best government we had in a long time .
@Vito Rizutto once we tie down the disrespectful state of puntland were coming to rope in somaliland . You might as well order "soomaali hashish ah dunidana heshis la'ah" tshirt for this beautifull summer :birdman:
We have plans already set to welcome adheer bixi to muqdisho . All roads lead to MOG wanaag my bruddah

Clown country , no doubt dahabshiil paid there way to the position. No investigations on conflict of interest will be made either.

Clown country , no doubt dahabshiil paid there way to the position. No investigations on conflict of interest will be made either.

Is his right to be deputy PM why are you against him ?
Farmajo paid his way to becoming president last term why cant dahabshill pay their way for their man to be deputy of PM?

Laagite

الداروودي
Why are Isaaqs counted as Dir in the FGS?

If it's about Waqooyi then won't a Samaroon do?

I don't understand how Dir work, some subclans of Dirs are more deserving of half the Dir seats Isaaq take in the government.

His subclan will back him and welcome him with open arms. We are not consistent with dirty waqooyis in xamar unfortunately
Sadly true.

He won't be allowed back in SL while he serves Somalia (if the news of him replacing Mahdi Gulaid is confirmed), but as soon as he gives that back his subclan will welcome him back, as most of the others do.

It should be codified in law that if you claim to represent SL in a way that goes against the SL constitution you forfeit all SL citizen rights, including right of return and right of property.

Why are Isaaqs counted as Dir in the FGS?

If it's about Waqooyi then won't a Samaroon do?

I don't understand how Dir work, some subclans of Dirs are more deserving of half the Dir seats Isaaq take in the government.
I don't know why none of the non-Isaaq Waqooyi clans don't rebel about the fact that if any meaningful position is given out to Waqooyi's in Somalia, it is always to a sell-out Isaaq first. By this I mean Waqooyi in the traditional sense, not including PL. Especially, since Isaaq are the most anti-union Waqooyi qabiil. Why is Somalia sucking up to Isaaqs and not instead rewarding more loyal Waqooyi clans? I know the answer is 4.5 but how the Dhulbahante and Warsangeli in particular stand for that injustice is beyond me. Y'all should not stand for that.

Laagite

الداروودي
I don't know why none of the non-Isaaq Waqooyi clans don't rebel about the fact that if any meaningful position is given out to Waqooyi's in Somalia, it is always to a sell-out Isaaq first. By this I mean Waqooyi in the traditional sense, not including PL. Especially, since Isaaq are the most anti-union Waqooyi qabiil. Why is Somalia sucking up to Isaaqs and not instead rewarding more loyal Waqooyi clans? I know the answer is 4.5 but how the Dhulbahante and Warsangeli in particular stand for that injustice is beyond me. Y'all should not stand for that.
We usually get civil ministries like planning, aviation, finance etc under 4.5.

While Dhulos get the security ministries like Army, and Police, Khalaf Galayr AUN was a PM in the TGS.

I honestly believe unionist waqooyi should be under 1 label as Darood/Dir don't benefit us much. Everything dates back to the 60s when the USP could have been a major power in konfur if we didn't split Harti and Northern Dir, tribalism in the 1960s made Northern Darood and Dir split into the wider Darood and Dir branches.

Trending