Deputy PM Mudane Mahdi Ahmed Khadar Guled says talks between Fed Govt and SL to resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deputy PM Mahdi is godsend wallahi
The way he explained it all is the type of leadership this country was craving for.

MashAllah

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The time to drive back SL out of Sool or Sanaag is way past. Gaas would've done so already if he could.

The only solution is to negotiate it, a diplomatic approach.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The only thing Xamar should say is to stay down and break the knee Hargeisa :fittytousand:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The time to drive back SL out of Sool or Sanaag is way past. Gaas would've done so already if he could.

The only solution is to negotiate it, a diplomatic approach.
It depends on the locals, I love how you Jeegaans dismiss the contribution of the locals for your stay lmao. You won't last an hour if Dhulbahante decides to shift their support and denounce your adminstration. I know you'll outright deny my claims but that's OK!! It's the human pride in you that won't admit such reality.

DRACO

VIP
Why is Farmaajo still begging talks? He can get fucked if he doesn't uphold previous agreements .
No talks till then , Keep begging.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It depends on the locals, I love how you Jeegaans dismiss the contribution of the locals for your stay lmao. You won't last an hour if Dhulbahante decides to shift their support and denounce your adminstration. I know you'll outright deny my claims but that's OK!! It's the human pride in you that won't admit such reality.
You are right, they contribute. I mean with time to even locals disagreeing won't help.

I don't support or condone brute forcing others with military but SL army is going to get a lot stronger.

I prefer diplomacy.

In 5 years, I would guess even local support wouldn't be necessary with the type of military SL will have.

When I say stronger military, I mean more soldiers that are armed. Not with high grade weapons or anything like that. Just slightly above SL standard equipment.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He is a man who truly loves all his people and not just his immediate tribal kins. This man and I are so similar. I hope to god I see the day he gets elected to lead our people towards the right direction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts