depression

depression is hitting deep for me. sleepless nights, rarely eating. it started of with an incidents i dnt wanna talk about yet . i have no one to talk too. My family basically say that im too much.they brush me off. dont have friends becouse of trust issues and my one good friend made fun of my situation and depression. im rambling, anyways can yall have a regular convo under this post so i dont go insane.
Just dont be lonely and engage in exercise like jogging or nature walk.Also try praying and dont avoid people.Also start consuming vitamins like high strenght D and Omega 3 and B complex.

depression is hitting deep for me. sleepless nights, rarely eating. it started of with an incidents i dnt wanna talk about yet . i have no one to talk too. My family basically say that im too much.they brush me off. dont have friends becouse of trust issues and my one good friend made fun of my situation and depression. im rambling, anyways can yall have a regular convo under this post so i dont go insane.

I’m so sorry, I’m dealing with it too. Have been for a longtime but mine got really bad after traumatic incident few yrs ago. My best advice is talk about it, here or whatever other platform or method you like. Also if you’re not getting good sun exposure aka vitamin D, go buy some. I can give you a recommendation. Try to take walks as much as you can. Also you can PM me, wallahi I’m good at listening to people and being there for them confidential. Wish you well! Hang in there it gets better iA. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Trending

Latest posts