depression

depression is hitting deep for me. sleepless nights, rarely eating. it started of with an incidents i dnt wanna talk about yet . i have no one to talk too. My family basically say that im too much.they brush me off. dont have friends becouse of trust issues and my one good friend made fun of my situation and depression. im rambling, anyways can yall have a regular convo under this post so i dont go insane.

Sorry to hear that. Depression sucks. You have to start healing yourself (not through drugs please) don't listen to what people say they're going through their own shit too or worse. Prayer helps too.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Get a online therapist.

depression is hitting deep for me. sleepless nights, rarely eating. it started of with an incidents i dnt wanna talk about yet . i have no one to talk too. My family basically say that im too much.they brush me off. dont have friends becouse of trust issues and my one good friend made fun of my situation and depression. im rambling, anyways can yall have a regular convo under this post so i dont go insane.

You are not alone walal, unfortunately almost everybody has some form of depression and anxiety. All I can advice is quran, read it if you can or listen to audios of ruqiyah surahs, make dua there are specific ones for depression.

Also exercise as in long walks or running, anything. Exercise gives me such relief whenever I'm down.

Also change your eating habits less junk and sugar more greens and fish.

Supplements like omega 3 fish oil is really amazing.

You will get there insha allah! Have faith!

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Stay in a place full of light and dont let negative thoughts about urself consume u because u are way way better than what other people think I will pray for u Inshallah there are betterdaysahead Allah put u in this life for a purpose

One good way to ease your situation is to talk to someone about it, the "friend" you mentioned that laughed at you is not your friend

Why do you have trust issues?

Stay in a place full of light and dont let negative thoughts about urself consume u because u are way way better than what other people think I will pray for u Inshallah there are betterdaysahead Allah put u in this life for a purpose

man its hard out here
i wouldnt expect my parent aka my mother to say certian shit though. she a true savage.
jazakallah khairan for the duas

One good way to ease your situation is to talk to someone about it, the "friend" you mentioned that laughed at you is not your friend

Why do you have trust issues?
becouse it was instilled in me not to trust anyone . me at my big age still had that mindset till i confided in a so called friend and she literally laughed at me and told me some shit and hung up

Boogie

becouse it was instilled in me not to trust anyone . me at my big age still had that mindset till i confided in a so called friend and she literally laughed at me and told me some shit and hung up
What a fake friend Allah will teach her a lesson

Whatevee your feeling remember its easy to รถver exagerate and also รฅt the same time admit you have something to work on.

Start eating healthy and start training. Also its important to train your brain not to think negativ because it will be usefull when you are in real hard life type situation and depressed.

I wish you the best of luck and talk to anyone even if its your brother and dont ever feel cringe about. Im sure they will understand.

Akhi take care of your sleep. Walahi i cant stress that enough lack of sleep will make your problems like 100 times worse. Try and eat mood elevating foods and turn to God which should always be the first thing

Boogie

ngl she was a good friend until this situation ... wallahi i wish her the best man becouse shit out here is rough
i honestly wish her happiness though
U have a forgiving heart I know it is not as easy as it sounds but listen to what these people are saying in the thread and stay positive even when it's really bad

Akhi take care of your sleep. Walahi i cant stress that enough lack of sleep will make your problems like 100 times worse. Try and eat mood elevating foods and turn to God which should always be the first thing

sleep is hard wallahi . becouse stuff play on repeat for me. memories of certain events and words people said to me play on repeat at night. sleeping pills dont help ...

Some people just lack the ability to help others, I'd forget about her if i were you, it sounds like you have too many problems to focus on that, if your trust issues are preventing you from finding decent people and talking through your troubles thats a problem, unless you dont need it

Could you explain what your main problems are?

Trending

Latest posts